BSc Physician Assistant Admission 2023: BSc Physician Assistant is a UG-level course with three years of minimum duration. This course trains students in health care methods and therapeutic training. Students also understand as well as knowledge of human body systems. The BSc Physician Assistant course fee range is INR 2.5 to 5 lakhs. Students also have to be updated through universities’ official websites.
Students study areas such as biology, chemistry, biochemistry, nursing, physical therapy, health sciences, neuroscience, nutrition, psychology, human development, pharmacology, gerontology, genetics, and child development.
- BSc Physician Assistant Course Duration: The BSc Physician Assistant course takes three years to complete.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for BSc Physician Assistant admission student must have passed Higher Secondary with PCB with at least 50% marks.
- BSc Physician Assistant Fee: The course takes a total cost of INR 1 to 4 Lakhs to complete. It may vary from one university to another.
- Salary: After completing the BSc Physician Assistant course, Students can get a starting salary of ₹ 3.0 Lakhs to ₹ 9.0 Lakhs.
BSc Physician Assistant Admission Highlights
|Course Name||BSc Physician Assistant|
|Full-form||Bachelor of Science in Physician Assistant|
|Minimum percentage||Minimum 50% marks in Higher Secondary|
|Subject required||Physics, Chemistry & Biology|
|Average fees incurred||INR 1 to 4 lakhs|
|Average salary offered||INR 3 to INR 9 LPA|
BSc Physician Assistant Admission 2023-24
The admission procedure is undertaken through merit scores, students need to clear the 10th and 12th classes from a recognized university, and also students should be from a science background.
- The Physical Assistant syllabus contains the subjects such as Cardiology, Neurology, Anatomy, Microbiology, Psychology, Cardiac Surgery, Biochemistry, etc.
- The top jobs are Ortho Physician Assistant, Medical Consultant, Patient care technician, professional Health Counselor, Dietician, Drug Safety Associate, etc. In this field, INR 2 to 5 lacs is the annual salary amount for such jobs.
- BSc in Physician assistant programme cost may range from INR 1 Lacs to 4 Lacs. From experts, students will get knowledge of Cardiology, study the whole concept of Neurology also cover Gastroenterology as well in this course.
BSc Physician Assistant Admission Eligibility Criteria
- The basic eligibility to opt for this course is to have 50% marks in the HSC. The compulsory subjects of study required are Biology, Physics, and Chemistry.
- Admissions are merit-based, and the merit of a student depends on the score obtained in PANCE, CUCET, and CPNET. After the written exam, a counselling round is mandatory to attempt.
- Students are advised to take admitted to the colleges like SRM-IST, HITS-Chennai, and DY-Patil University.
This Physician Assistant course at the UG level demands a course fee of INR 01 to 04 lacs for the full program.
BSc Physician Assistant Admission Application Form Process 2023
B.Sc. Physician Assistant is a three-year academic undergraduate degree. Applicants must pass intermediate from any recognized Indian board of education with at least 50% marks in science. The application form will be available on the university website. Admission will be based on the entrance test or merit score.
BSc Physician Assistant Admission Benefits
- The course is vital for administering physical assessments.
- You should diagnose and manage diseases as a Physician Assistant.
- Students have to analyze reports
- Advising on the mental health treatment Physician Assistant is aiding in surgery.
- This degree also leads to further studies, including M.Sc., M.Phil., & PhD, etc., since it provides a sound basis for these opportunities.
List of University & Fees
|MATS University||3 years||83185|
|O.P. Jindal University||83430|
|Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University||83675|
|Pt. Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University||83920|
|Sant Gahira Guru Vishwavidyalaya (formerly Sarguja University)||84165|
|Shri Rawatpura Sarkar University||84410|
BSc Physician Assistant Admission Assistant Syllabus 2023
Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, and some other interlocutory subjects students have to study in the first year. Year-wise syllabus of the Physician Assistant course as prescribed by various Universities and Colleges are as follows:
|Year I||Year II|
|Anatomy||Medicine & Pharmacology|
|Physiology||Surgery/ Equipment / Anesthesiology|
|Biochemistry||Pediatrics & Geriatrics|
|Introduction to Computers||Clinical Microbiology|
|Technical Writing/Spoken English||Obstetrics & Gynecologic|
|Patient-Oriented Communication Skills||In-service Training II (Clinical Department Rotation)|
|In-service Training, I (Lab Rotation)|
|Cardiology & Cardiac Surgery|
|Nephrology / Pulmonology|
|In-service Training III (Surgical Department Rotation)|
Scope of BSc Physician Assistant
As the demand for Physician Assistants increased rapidly in the Hospitality industry. Therefore the scope of BSc Physician Assistants is increasing day by day.
Top Job Profiles
A candidate can apply for a job at the following job profiles, after completion of BSc Physician Assistant:
- Drug Safety Associate
- Medical Assistant
- Assistant Physician Cardiology
- Ortho Physician Assistant
- Patient Care Assistant
- Clinical Associate
BSc Physician Assistant Admission Salary Offered
After completing the BSc Physician Assistant Degree, as physician assistants, students can earn a median salary of INR 6 LPA. The average salary range of this course is INR 3 LPA to INR 9 LPA.
Top Institutes & Average Fees
You will find various ranges of fees vary from institute to institute. There is variation in average fees in different locations across India. The range varied from 1 to 4 Lacs INR. Top Institutes, and their location:
|Name of the Institute||Location||Average Fees(INR)|
|A.D.N Institute of Paramedical Science and Hospitals||Nagpur||3 Lacs|
|KhatuShyam Institute of Management and Technology- KSIMT||New Delhi||5 Lacs|
|Martin Luther Christian University- MLCU||Shillong||4 Lacs|
|Jayashree Academy||Kolkata||3 Lacs|
|BN Patel Institute of Paramedical and Science||Anand||4 Lacs|
|Frontier Lifeline Hospital||Chennai||4 Lacs|
|JSS Medical College and Hospital||Mysuru||5 Lacs|
|M.M.M College of Health Sciences||Chennai||5 Lacs|
|Sri Gokulam College of Nursing||Salem||2.5 Lacs|
Note: The above-mentioned fees may vary from university to university. Students are requested to verify the course fees from the desired university before taking admission.