BSc Perfusion Technology Admission 2023-24: The BSc Perfusion Technology Admission is a 03 years undergraduate course in Medical Laboratory Technology. It consists of 06 semesters. This course teaches students about both the pathology and physiology of the lungs & allied respiratory parts of the Human Body. Perfusion Technology deals with the study of allied respiratory organs in the body of a human. It deeply covers knowledge about problems of the lungs, pathology, and physiology. Universities provide admission to students on the basis of the Entrance Exam. This course can be done through Regular Mode.
- Full-Form: Bachelor of Science In Perfusion Technology
- Selection Process: Entrance Exam
- Eligibility: 10+2 with 50% marks from a recognized university.
- Universities: Top BSc Perfusion Technology study colleges for getting entry are MGM Medical College, NIMS University, etc.
- Average Fee: INR 60,000- INR 2 lakhs
- Salary Offered: INR 03 lakhs – INR 06 lakhs
- Top Recruiting Organizations: LivaNova, Terumo Cardiovascular system, Medtronic, Haemonetics, MAQUET, etc.
- Top Job Profiles: Perfusion technologist, pediatric Perfusionist, cardiac Perfusionist, medical coder, cardiac technician, etc.
Students of BSc Perfusion Science or Perfusion Technologists plan and operate heart-lung machines and other advanced devices as instructed by medical doctors.
Overview of BSc Perfusion Technology Admission
|Course Name||BSc Perfusion Technology|
|Admission Process||Entrance exam and counseling|
|Full-Form||Bachelor of Science In Perfusion Technology|
|Duration||Course Duration is 3 Years.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 03 lakhs – INR 06 lakhs|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 60,000- INR 2 lakhs|
|Eligibility||10+2 with 50% marks from the recognized board.|
Bsc Perfusion Technology Admission 2023-24
- The admission to BSc PT is merit-based and given based on aggregate secured in one of the entrance exams conducted at different levels. The courses teach students how to operate and prepare machines of heart-lung and other sophisticated equipment as per the direction of doctors. The education required for admission to this course is a 10+2 examination passed.
- BSc perfusion technology is based on Physiology, Pathology, and associated equipment used in the medical fields. And the focus on the practices and training. Students get admission to these courses and are more focused on practical knowledge.
- The operation and maintenance of a heart-lung machine and various other equipment are taught in this program. A Percussionist tries to maintain the viability of tissues by identifying thermal and pharmacological manipulations. Such experts acquire training to handle dynamic situations, learn to communicate, and so on. They are taught in this program to carry out new developments in their respective field.
- The curriculum holds subjects like Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Human Anatomy, Microbiology, etc. A master’s or Ph.D. degree in the same stream can be a further option for the graduates.
- BSc Perfusion Technology or Bachelor of Science in Perfusion Technology is a 3-year course for undergraduate students. Perfusion technology is a study of the human body’s lungs and allied respiratory organs’ physiology and anatomy.
BSc Perfusion Technology Admission Eligibility
- Most institutes require eligibility of 50-55% marks in the intermediate. The compulsory subjects in 10+2 should be Biology, Chemistry, and Physics.
- Qualifying candidates are chosen by entrance exams such as the NIMSEE, AICET, JIMPER-EE, and CUCET.
BSc Perfusion Technology Admission Fее Structure
- The complete average course fee is INR 60K to 02 lacs. Private colleges may charge higher fees amount.
The average starting salary of professionals is INR 03 lakhs to 06 lakhs per year. The companies providing chances to fresh graduates are Medtronic, Leva-Nova, MAQUET, and Haemonetics.
Some common top jobs are Cardiac Per-fusionist, Per-fusionist Technologist, Medical Coder, Cardiac Technician, Pediatric Per-fusionist, etc.
Types of Cоurѕе
- Full-Time: BSc Perfusion Technology is a full-time regular course.
- Part-Time/Online: There is No policy of distance learning mode for B.SC in Perfusion Technology.
Bsc Perfusion Technology Admission Entrance Exam
- Joint Admission Test (JAM)
- GIPE B.Sc Entrance Exam
- IBAB Entrance Test (M.Sc)
BSc Perfusion Technology Admission Syllabus
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3|
|Physiology||Applied Pathology||Applied perfusion technology|
|Biochemistry||Medicine relevant to perfusion technology||Clinical perfusion technology|
|Pathology||Applied pharmacology||Advance perfusion technology|
|Human Anatomy||Introduction to perfusion technology||–|
Suggested University For BSc Perfusion Technology Admission in India
|University Name||State||Type of University|
|Ganpat University Admission||Gujarat||Private University|
|GLS University Admission||Gujarat||Private University|
|Gokul Global University Admission||Gujarat||Private University|
|GSFC University Admission||Gujarat||Private University|
|Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University Admission||Gujarat||State University|