BSc Non-Medical Admission 2023-24: A Bachelor of Science in Non-Medical is a UG-level study for science students. It has a duration of 03 years divided into 06 semesters. This program mainly focuses on computers, applications, and services. These applications are applicable in both medical and non-medical sectors. For Interested candidates, this course helps to develop many skills. These skills are commonly analytical, research skills, observational skills, scientific skills, logical skills, etc.
- Full-Form: Bachelor of Science In Non-Medical
- Selection Process: Merit-Based/Entrance Exam
- Eligibility: 10+2 with 50% marks in Science Stream
- Average Fee: INR 30,000 to 5 Lakhs
- Salary Offered: INR 4 to 10 lacs per annum(LPA)
- Top Recruiting Organizations: Google, Wipro, Amazon, Yahoo, Cipla, etc.
- Universities:- Lovely Professional University is the best for admission to B.Sc. in Non-Medical courses.
- Top Job Profiles: Computer Application Specialist & Accounts Assistant, Computer System Analyst, Application Developer, Computer Programmer, etc.
BSc Non Medical Admission Overview
|Course Name||B.Sc in Non-Medical|
|Admission Process||Merit-based/ based on the entrance exam|
|Full-Form||Bachelor of Science In Non-Medical|
|Duration||Course Duration is 3 Years|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 4 to 10 lacs per annum(LPA)|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 30,000 to 5 Lakhs|
|Eligibility||10+2 with 50% marks in the Science stream|
BSc Non Medical Admission 2023-24
- The admissions of B.Sc. in Non-Medical are made through merit-based entrance exams. The secure marks candidate will be calculated for the admission process. The candidate with a minimum of 50% aggregate in class XII is eligible for entry in the BSc Non-Medical course. This course teaches the student various subjects Such as Microbiology, Environmental science, Healthcare, computer science, math, physics, etc.
- After the accomplishment of this course, further students can study MSc in Non-Medical. Such study programs are responsible for giving rise to the technical departments.
Most of the subjects studied in this program are Physics, Mathematics, General English, Zoology, Botany, Computer Science, History, Environmental Studies, etc.
- The graduates of this course can make their carrier in Database administration, Hardware and Networking, Software and System administration, etc.
- This program is mainly connected to the services and applications of computers. These applications are applicable in both medical and non-medical sectors.
BSc Non Medical Admission Eligibility
- As this course is at the UG level, a student must have a minimum qualification of 12th or equivalent.
- At this higher secondary level, the marks obtained in final exams must be 50% at least.
- Qualifying for entrance exams like NEST, SAAT-EE, GSAT, IISER-IAT, BHU-UET, CGPAT, AMU-EE, OUAT is mandatory.
- The best institutes to get this course are DAV College, Guru Nanak College, and LPU Delhi.
BSc Non Medical Admission Fееѕ іn Indіа
The academic fees for BSc Non-Medical are ranging from INR 30,000 to 5 Lakhs.
Salary Packages іn Indіа
The average salary offered to grads of BSC Non-Medical is about INR 4 to 10 lacs per annum(LPA). Graduates’ employment chances are vast in companies such as Google, Amazon, Cipla, Wipro, and Yahoo.
One can get a job such as Computer Operator, Lab Chemist, Research Scientist, Scientific Assistant, Technical Writer, Application Developer, etc.
Types of Cоurѕе
- Full Time: BSc Non-Medical is a full-time regular course.
- Part-Time/Online: There is no policy on distance education for this course.
BSc Non Medical Admission Entrance Exams
- Joint Admission Test (JAM)
- GIPE B.Sc Entrance Exam
- IBAB Entrance Test (M.Sc)
B.Sc in Non-Medical Syllabus
|Semester 1||Semester 2|
|Inorganic Chemistry||Chemistry Lab|
|Mechanics Lab||Environmental Science|
|Semester 3||Semester 4|
|Inorganic Chemistry II||Waves and Optics|
|Thermal Physics and Statistical Mechanics||Algebra I|
|Real Analysis I||Organic Chemistry III|
|Semester 5||Semester 6|
|Matrices||Elements of Modern Physics|
|Chemistry of Main group elements||Complex Analysis|
|Linear Algebra||Numerical Methods|