BSc Medical Admission 2023-24: BSc in Medical is a 03 years undergraduate course in medical science. It is divided into 06 Semesters. This course teaches students about human health and nutrition and the prevention of diseases. Admission to BSc in Medical is advertised every year. DAV College Amritsar and DAV Abohar are top-ranked colleges for B.Sc in Medical courses.
- Full-Form: Bachelor of Science In Medical
- Selection Process: Entrance Exam/Direct Admission
- Eligibility: 10+2 with 50% from a recognized University
- Average Fee: INR 10K – 01 per year
- Salary Offered: INR 3-6 lakhs per annum(LPA)
- Top Recruiting Organizations: Ranbaxy, Wipro, Panacea Biotech, IBM, etc.
- Top Job Profiles: Teacher, Lab Technologist, Lab Assistant, Scientific Researcher, etc.
BSc Medical Admission Overview
|Course Name||B.Sc in Medical|
|Admission Process||Direct admission and through an entrance test|
|Course Mode||Regular Mode|
|Full-Form||Bachelor of Science In Medical|
|Duration||Course Duration is 3 Years.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 3-6 lakhs per annum(LPA)|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 10K – 01 per year|
|Eligibility||10+2 with 50% from a recognized University|
BSc Medical Admission 2023
- The admissions of B.Sc Medical are granted based on scores obtained in different entrance exams in India. Some colleges in the country offer this course based on the score secured in class XII.
- BSc in Medical is a graduation course that is offered for a duration of three-year. This program is intended for students interested in seeking a career in medicine.
- BSc in Medical mainly focused on the human body and health science and associated technological and analytical areas. It is planned for students who are interested in learning about human biology in a research environment.
- After completing this BSc course, students have the option to do higher studies. Advanced courses after completing this course are MSc Medical, M.Phil Medical, and other PGD in Medical. In this course, students can seek knowledge of the human body and its function, uses & effects of drugs in the human body.
- This program’s syllabus contains Botany, Chemistry, Zoology, Computer Science, Applied Sciences, etc.
BSc Medical Eligibility
- Students seeking for BSc in Medical admissions must finish their 10+2 education with min 50% mark.
- Admissions for BSc in Medical are mostly merit-based.
- Some institutes also conduct entrance exams for this program’s admissions.
- CUCET and PU CET are pre-admission exams for this graduation program.
BSc Medical Fее Structure
- The average course fee charged by BSc medical students is ranging from INR 10K – 01 per year.
BSc Medical Admission Entrance Exams
The following exams are conducted for admission to B.Sc Medical.
- AIIMS MBBS
- JIPMER MBBS
- AIIMS PG
Salary Packages іn Indіа
The average salary offered to BSc Medical graduates is approx INR 3-6 lakhs per annum(LPA). These professionals can be employed at Pharma Companies, IT Medical Sectors, Medical Camps, Pathological Laboratories, Educational Institutes, and other medical-related public/private sectors.
BSc in Medical are Medical Technologist, Lab Assistant, Teacher, Nurse, Lecturer, Sales Manager, Pharma Manager, etc.
Types of Cоurѕе
B.Sc Medical is a full-time 06-semester course.
This course is not provided in the distance learning mode.
BSc Medical Admission Career Prospects
The graduates of B.Sc Medical can get a job in medical hospitals, pharmaceuticals, medical camps, laboratories, etc.
BSc Medical Admission Syllabus
B.Sc in Medical course is three years which is divided into six semesters. The year-wise syllabus of the BSc in Medical course is mentioned given below:
|Year I||Year II||Year III|
|Computer Science||Chemistry||Computer Science|
Suggested University for BSc Medical Admission in India
|University Name||State||Type of University|
|Ganpat University Admission||Gujarat||Private University|
|GLS University Admission||Gujarat||Private University|
|Gokul Global University Admission||Gujarat||Private University|
|GSFC University Admission||Gujarat||Private University|
|Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University Admission||Gujarat||State University|
Question: Which are the best colleges for BSc Medical Science across India?
Answer: DAV College Amritsar and DAV Abohar are top-ranked colleges for B.Sc in Medical courses across India.
Question: What are the jobs offered after BSc Medical Admission?
Answer: After completing BSc Medical courses, you can build your professional career as Medical Technologist, Lab Assistant, Teacher, Nurse, Lecturer, Sales Manager, Pharma Manager, etc.