BSc LLB Admission 2023-24: BSc LLB is a five-year Undergraduate course in the law stream. This course teaches the basic principle of science and law. After graduation with BSc LLB, the grads can get various jobs. Such as law reporters, science advisors, advocates, Law teachers, Science reporters, etc. Every year various institutes advertise admissions for BSc LLB.
- Full-Form: Bachelor of Science + Bachelor of Legislative Law
- Selection Process: Merit/Entrance Exam
- Eligibility: 10+2 with 50-60% marks in Science Stream from a recognized university.
- Universities: AU Andhra Pradesh and KIIT Orissa are the most ranked institutes for this course.
- Average Fee: Total fee structure is INR 02 to 03 Lakhs.
- Salary Offered: Approx. Up to INR 6 Lakhs – 8 Lakhs per annum.
- Top Recruiting Organizations: J Sagar Associates, Lakshmi Kumaran & Sridharan, Wadia Ghandy & Co, Lakshmi Kumaran & Sridharan, Desai & Diwanji, Economic Laws Practice, etc.
- Top Job Profiles: Science advisor, Law reporter, Science reporter, Advocate, Notary, Professor & Teacher, Laboratory technician, etc.
BSc Llb Admission Highlights
|Course Name||BSc LLB|
|Admission Process||Based on the entrance examination|
|BSc Llb Full-Form||Bachelor of Science + Bachelor of Legislative Law|
|Duration||Course Duration is 5 Years.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 6 Lakhs – 8 Lakhs per annum|
|BSc Llb Fees||INR 02 to 03 Lakhs|
|BSc Llb Eligibility||10+2 with a minimum 50% marks aggregate|
BSc Llb Admission 2023-24
- The admissions in B.Sc LLB are granted based on marks secured in the entrance exam conducted at the National, State, and Institute level. The entries of some institutes are also given based on the merit of 10+2.
- BSc LLB is a five-year course that is offered at the graduation level. It is a combined study of two courses (BSc+LLB). BSc LLB is a 10-semester integral course. UGC/AICTE is approving this integral course. It deals with the knowledge of basic principles of Law and Science. It also assists with the interaction of law and science with each other.
- The syllabus of BSc LLB is divided into compulsory and science courses. Compulsory subjects include Legal Methods, Law of Contract, Legal Language, History, Business Law, etc. Science subjects contain chemistry, Electronics, Genetics, Biotechnology, etc.
- The B.Sc LLB is a combination of a Bachelor of Science and a Bachelor of legislative law. It comprises the subject of both science and law. Higher studies after completing this course are Ph.D. in Law, MSc LLB, LLM, etc.
Bsc Llb Admission Eligibility
- Law-interested aspirants looking for BSc LLB admissions must complete class 12th education with min 45-50% mark aggregation.
- Admissions for BSc LLB are mostly entrance exam-based.
- CLAT, KIITEE Law, LSAT, etc., are pre-admission exams for BSc LLB admission.
Bsc Llb Admission Fее Structure
The average academic fee for a B.Sc LLB is averagely about INR 02 to 03 Lakhs.
Bsc Llb Admission Entrance Exams
The following universities conducting the BSc Llb entrance exam are as follows:-
- CEE Kerala LLB 3 Year
- Christ University Law Entrance Test
- Common-Law Admission Test (CLAT)
The average initial salary of law grads is starting from INR 6 Lakhs – 8 Lakhs per annum. Biotechnology Firms, Consultancies, Research Firms, Industrial laboratories, Educational institutes, Pharma companies, etc., are employment areas for BSc LLB graduates.
Job Profiles for such graduates are Advocate, Scientist, Teacher, Notary, Law Reporter, Science Reporter, Session Judge, Laboratory Technician, etc.
Types of Cоurѕе
Mostly B.Sc LLB is offered in full-time mode.
Some institutes in India offer B.SC LLB in distance learning mode also.
BSc Llb Admission Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Law of Contract-I||Law of Contract-II|
|English and Legal Language||Techniques of Communication, Client Interviewing & Counselling|
|Electronic Devices, Circuits and IC Technology||Digital Electronics: Microprocessors and Interfaces|
|Concepts of Chemistry||Techniques of Chemistry|
|Introductory Biotechnology and Cell Biology||Tools and Techniques of Biotechnology|
|Biotechnology Lab||Electronics Lab.|
|Electronics Lab||Chemistry Lab.|
|Chemistry Lab||Biotechnology Lab|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Business Law||Law of Torts and Consumer Protection|
|Family law-I||Family Law-II|
|Constitutional Law-I||Constitutional Law-II|
|Law of Crimes-I||Law of Crimes-II|
|Advocacy Skills||Administrative Law|
|Telecom Engineering Fundamentals, Data, and Wireless Communication||Programming Fundamentals & Data Base Management System|
|Polymer Chemistry||Physical Pharmacy|
|Genetics, Immunology and Molecular Biotechnology||Microbial Biotechnology and Fermentation Technology|
|Chemistry Lab.||Electronics Lab|
|Electronics Lab.||Chemistry Lab|
|Biotechnology Lab||Biotechnology Lab|
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Code of Civil Procedure-I||Code of Civil Procedure-II|
|Code of Criminal Procedure-I||Code of Criminal Procedure –II|
|Law of Evidence||Public International Law|
|Corporate Law||Investment and Competition Law|
|Human Right Law||Jurisprudence-II|
|Synthetic Organic Chemistry||Information Theory, Coding, and Network Programming|
|Plant and Animal Biotechnology||Pharmaceutical Chemistry|
|Semester VII||Semester VIII|
|Land Laws||Alternative Dispute Resolution|
|Laws and Technology||International Trade Law|
|Intellectual Property Right||Law, Poverty, and Development|
|Labour Law-I||Women & Law|
|Genetic Engineering and Genomics||Air & Space Law|
|Biotechnology Lab.||Election Law|
|—||International Commercial Law|
|—||Internet, E-Commerce, Multimedia Tools & Information System Security|
|Semester IX||Semester X|
|Legal Ethics and Court Craft||Dissertation|
|Drafting, Pleading, and Conveyancing||Internship (Lawyers/Law firms)|
|Legal Writing and Research (Seminars and Research paper) Internal||—|
Bsc Llb Admission University & Fees
|Ganpat University Admission||5 years||248250|
|GLS University Admission||5 years||244250|
|Gokul Global University Admission||5 years||244000|
|Gauhati University||5 years||254000|
|Dibrugarh University||5 years||253750|
|Cotton College State University||5 years||253250|
|GSFC University Admission||5 years||248750|
|Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University Admission||5 years||248500|