B.Sc Industrial Microbiology Admission 2023-24: BSc in industrial microbiology is 03 years undergraduate course in microbiology. It is divided into 06 semesters. This course includes the study of the microorganisms’ usage in food manufacturing and industrial products for animals and human beings both. This course is a popular course among students who have an interest in research labs, and developing new products.
Patna University, Amity University, Punjab University, etc., are the institutes offering B.Sc in Industrial Microbiology courses at the top level.
- Full-Form: Bachelor of Science In Industrial Microbiology
- Selection Process: Counseling after taking the Entrance Exam
- Eligibility: 10+2 (or equivalent) with 50%
- Average Fee: INR 01 Lakh to 03 Lakhs
- Salary Offered: INR 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs(LPA)
- Top Recruiting Organizations: Apollo Hospitals, Bharat Biotech, Max Healthcare, Bioserve, etc.
- Top Recruiting Areas: Manufacturing, Medicines, Foods and Chemicals, Technological institutions, Educational Institutions, etc.
- Top Job Profiles: Food Microbiologists, Environmental Microbiologists, Biochemists, Cell Biologists, etc.
B.Sc Industrial Microbiology Admission Overview
|Course Name||B.Sc in Industrial Microbiology|
|Admission Process||Counseling after taking the entrance examination|
|Full-Form||Bachelor of Science In Industrial Microbiology|
|Duration||Course Duration is 3 Years|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs(LPA)|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 01 Lakh to 03 Lakhs|
|Eligibility||10+2 (or equivalent) with 50%|
B.Sc Industrial Microbiology Admission 2023
- The admission process is transparently conducted through entrance tests held at national and state levels.
- This course deals with the study of discoveries, and development processes used to create vaccines, antibodies, organic chemicals, and so on. Many private and public sectors hire graduates having a degree in this discipline.
- Bachelor of Science in the specialization of Industrial Microbiology is a UG course. Industrial Microbiology deals with the development of new antibiotics, vaccines, and other organic chemicals. To accomplish this goal, it focuses on recent developments and discoveries.
- The development of vaccines has made it easy to combat chronic diseases. This area is critical in a variety of fields, especially in the medical care industry.
- B.Sc industrial microbiology is about the role of microorganisms in the industrial process, providing crucial knowledge to the students. Students learn about food safety and its quality, chemicals, detergents, and so on.
- The study syllabus covers Industrial Microbiology, Biochemistry, Immunology, Molecular Biology, Bioinformatics, Food and Agriculture Microbiology, etc.
B.Sc Industrial Microbiology Admission Eligibility
- All students will have to fulfill the demands for admissions. The requirement includes a 50% score in intermediate along with main PCB subjects.
- Eligible candidates will get admissions after they qualify for the respective entrance exam.
- After the written test, there is a counseling session to help you move on.
B.Sc Industrial Microbiology Admission Fee Structure
The fees charged for this program are between INR 01 Lakh to 3 Lakhs. When you are searching for B.Sc in Industrial Microbiology Admission to a college or university, you must have to do wide research on the fee structure, facilities, departments, regulation of classes, and reputation of the college. Knowledge of the Fee for a particular course is very important. It helps you to prepare your budget for the academic sessions.
B.Sc Industrial Microbiology Admission Entrance Exams
The followings are the entrance tests that are taken for this program.
- AIIMS B.Sc Entrance Exam
- CG B.Sc Nursing
- Indian Army B.Sc Nursing & GNM
The salary packages offered to the degree holders of this discipline are between INR 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs(LPA). All the private and government firms involved in Food Safety, Pharmacy, Food Quality, and Biological Inventions are the employment areas in this sector.
Some related job positions are Cell-Biologist, Immunologist, Bio-technologists, Mycologist, Geneticist, Bacteriologist, Virologist, biochemist, and other jobs of the same category.
B.Sc Industrial Microbiology Admission Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Fundamentals of industrial microbiology||Basic microbial techniques|
|Microbial biochemistry||Microbial genetics|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Microbial physiology||Food microbiology|
|Environmental microbiology- I||Environmental microbiology –II|
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Agricultural microbiology||Microbial bio fertilizer|
|Fermentation technology||Microbial biotechnology|
Types Of Courses
This course is offered to students on a full-time basis.
There is no policy formed for part-time/online classes.
B.Sc Industrial Microbiology Admission University & Fees In India
|Ganpat University Admission||3 years||24825|
|GLS University Admission||3 years||24425|
|Gokul Global University Admission||3 years||24400|
|GSFC University Admission||3 years||25400|
|Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University Admission||3 years||25375|
|Cotton College State University||3 years||25325|
|Arunachal University of Studies||3 years||24875|
|Apex Professional University, Pasighat||3 years||24850|