BSc Industrial Chemistry Admission 2023-24: B.Sc industrial chemistry is a three-year undergraduate-level degree that is divided into 06 semesters. This course provides crucial knowledge of the chemical process used in the manufacturing of industrial products. The graduates of industrial chemistry gain both practical as well as theoretical knowledge. The University of Delhi, St. Xavier’s College, is one of the top colleges offering this degree.
- Full-Form: Bachelor of Science In Industrial Chemistry
- Selection Process: Merit-Based/Entrance Exam
- Eligibility: 12th with 50% marks in Science Stream
- Average Fee: INR 30,000 to 4 lakhs
- Salary Offered: INR 3 to 10 lakhs per annum(LPA)
- Top Recruiting Organizations: Dev IT Serv Pvt. Ltd., Syngenta India Ltd.
- Top Recruiting Areas: Pharma Companies, Private Clinics, IT Companies, Schools and Colleges, FMCG Companies, etc.
- Top Job Profiles: Biomedical Chemist, Lab Chemist, Technician, Product Chemist, etc.
B.Sc industrial chemistry is about the understanding of chemical processes involving in the production of industrial products.
BSc Industrial Chemistry Admission Highlights
|Course Name||B.Sc Industrial Chemistry|
|Admission Process||NET, GATE, ICMR, GPAT, and SLET|
|Full-Form||Bachelor of Science In Industrial Chemistry|
|Duration||Course Duration is 3 Years.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 3 to 10 lakhs per annum(LPA)|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 30,000 to 4 lakhs|
|Eligibility||12th with a minimum aggregate score of 50%|
BSc Industrial Chemistry Admission 2023-24
BSc in Industrial Chemistry takes about 03 years to complete the program. This course falls under the UG category and is very important according to the industrial point of view. As the name suggests, this course deals with the industrial processes for the industry’s functioning. The admission process is completed through an entrance test held at national and state levels.
The process may include breaking, molding, transforming, and manufacturing, recycling the raw and other materials to form new products. In this ongoing time, all the industries compete with each other and require a lot of professionals. This demand makes the importance of this course and the need for such graduates higher.
The syllabus subjects’ name is Industrial Chemistry, Polymer Science, Biotechnology, Electricity, Magnetism, Environmental Chemistry, etc.
BSc Industrial Chemistry Admission Eligibility
- Admission is for those students who have an education at a higher secondary level. The compulsory subject must be Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, or Biology with a minimum 50% score.
- It should be kept in mind that qualifying exams like CUCET, NPAT, IISER, BHU UET, and SET should be offered.
BSc Industrial Chemistry Admission Fee Structure
The fee charged for the B.Sc Industrial Chemistry program in India is between INR 30,000 to 4 lakhs.
BSc Industrial Chemistry Admission Entrance Tests
The followings are the entrance tests carried out for this discipline.
- RUHS Pharmacy Entrance Exam
- CG PPHT
BSc Industrial Chemistry Admission Salary Offered
Attractive salary packages are offered to industrial chemistry degree holders, ranging between INR 3 to 10 lakhs per annum(LPA). Job appointments are made for Laboratory Assistant, Taxonomist, Process Chemist, Research Associate, Pharmacist, etc.
BSc Industrial Chemistry Admission Career Prospects
- The public and private sectors offer jobs to graduates in industrial chemistry.
- A great number of industries are working in India where one can apply for the job. Some of these are Syngenta India Ltd., Dev IT Serv. Pvt. Ltd., etc.
Types of Courses
This course is offered to the students on a full-time basis.
There is no policy formed for part-time/online classes.
BSc Industrial Chemistry Admission Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Chemistry I||Chemistry II|
|Physics 1- Mechanics||Calculus and Matrices|
|Industrial Chemistry –I||Industrial Chemistry –II|
|Computational Skills||Computational Skills/ Technical Writing|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Algebra||Physics-II- Wave and Optics|
|Industrial chemistry-III||Industrial chemistry-IV|
|Biochemistry and Environmental Chemistry||Intellectual Property Rights|
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Chemistry V||Chemistry V|
|Physics III||Differential equations|
|Industrial chemistry V||Industrial chemistry VI|
|Elective I||Elective II|
BSc Industrial Chemistry Admission University & Fees
|Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University Admission||3 years||30075|
|Assam Agricultural University||3 years||30525|
|Gokul Global University Admission||3 years||30500|
|GSFC University Admission||3 years||30150|
|Ganpat University Admission||3 years||30125|
|GLS University Admission||3 years||30100|