BSc In Renal Dialysis Technology Admission 2023-24: BSc Renal Dialysis Technology is a 03-year medical undergraduate degree Program. It is divided into 06 semesters. This course trains students under the guidance of a nurse or doctor to give treatments for hemodialysis patients with kidney failure. Universities take admissions of Students on the basis of entrance exams and merit-based. The course mode is Regular as well as Distance Mode.
- Full-Form: Bachelor of Science In Renal Dialysis Technology
- Selection Process: Entrance Exam/Merit-based
- Eligibility: 10+2 with 50% marks from a recognized university.
- Top Colleges: Suggested colleges are JSS University, JIMPER, Jamia Hamdard, etc.
- Average Fee: INR 01 Lakhs to 03 Lakhs
- Salary Offered: INR 02 lakhs to 10 lakhs per annum(LPA)
- Top Recruiting Organizations: Apollo Hospitals, Max Hospitals, AIIMS Institutes, Metro Hospitals, etc.
- Top Job Profiles: Clinical Coordinator, Medical Technician, Dialysis Technician, Lecturer, etc.
After correctly understanding the causes of failure, it aims to teach various methods for dialysis of patients. Physicians provide the treatment along with nurses. A student of this course learns about dialysis prescription, dialyzer maintenance, setup, and equipment monitoring.
BSc In Renal Dialysis Technology Highlights
|Course Name||BSc Renal Dialysis Technology|
|Age||Between 17 years|
|Minimum percentage||10+2 with 50% marks from a recognized board|
|Subject required||Physics, Chemistry & either of Biology/ Maths|
|Average fees incurred||INR 01 Lakhs to 03 Lakhs|
|Average salary offered||INR 02 lakhs to 10 lakhs per annum(LPA)|
|Similar options for study||Masters, doctorate|
BSc In Renal Dialysis Technology Admission 2023-24
BSc Renal Dialysis Technology is three year UG course that enables the aspirants to learn about paramedical sciences. The course is designed to teach students to administer hemodialysis treatments for renal failure. This course plans to study various renal failure problems.
It also covers safety, sanitation, documentation, emergency interventions, and communication skills as well. This course contains subjects like Dialysis Technology, Physiology, Cardiac Care Technology, anatomy, Pathology, Pharmacology, etc.
BSc In Renal Dialysis Technology Eligibility
- Students who passed higher secondary education are eligible to apply. In higher secondary education, compulsory subjects should be Biology, Physics, and Chemistry. In these subjects, one should have obtained at least a 50 percent score.
- The famous university or state-level exams for this course are BITSAT, UPSEE, VITEEE, JEE Main, SRMJEEE, and COMEDK. After these all distinct entrance exams, every qualifying student appears in a counseling round.
- You have to pass a Two-year pre-university exam or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry & Biology as subjects of study.
- You have to complete a pre-degree course from a university that is recognized. Also, this course should be considered equivalent to two years after ten years of schooling.
- You Should have completed 17 years of age at the time of entry and not crossed the age of 35 years.
BSc In Renal Dialysis Technology Fee Structure
The average fee for a BSc Renal Dialysis Technology course is INR INR 01 Lakhs to 03 Lakhs.
BSc In Renal Dialysis Technology Merit-Based
Aspirants must have class 12th in medical to apply for the course.
Entrance-Exam for BSc In Renal Dialysis Technology
The course can offer via entrance-based admission. The exams conducted for course admission are BITSAT, JEE Main, and VITEEE.
BSc In Renal Dialysis Technology Distance Education
One can quickly pursue the course via distance learning education from Greater Noida, Sharda, Symbiosis, and IGNOU university.
The average starting salary after passing In Renal Dialysis is between INR 02 lakhs to 10 lakhs per annum(LPA). The graduates of Renal Dialysis Technology can get jobs in every hospital and Medical Center.
This course, after completion, can provide jobs like Nephrologist, Clinical Coordinator, Dialysis Therapist, Dialysis Technician, Medical Technician, Lecturer, and so on.
Course Preparation Tips
- Find some friends and collect information about the course.
- Make sure you have study materials.
Why Choose BSc Renal Dialysis Technology?
- After graduating with a Renal Dialysis Technology degree, you can have jobs regarding checking the good working machines of dialysis. Also, in some settings, you may have to perform regular repairs and restoration of the facilities.
- More studies, such as master’s and doctorates, are also will interest you. And so on, you can go to these courses because at this point you can get a strong foundation for higher studies.
- This course offers you information on medical care, advising patients and families on in-home dialysis treatment. It also emphasizes the value of recommended medication adherence.
- You can able to work in places where dialysis work happening.
List of Universities & Fees for Bsc In Renal Dialysis Technology
|Apex Professional University, Pasighat||3 years||24850|
|Arunachal University of Studies||3 years||24875|
|Cotton College State University||3 years||25325|
|Dibrugarh University||3 years||25375|
|Gauhati University||3 years||25400|
|KREA University||3 years||24400|
|Krishna University||3 years||24425|
|Yogi Vemana University||3 years||24825|
Top Colleges For Bsc In Renal Dialysis Technology in India
|College Name||Location||Average Annual Fees in INR|
|A.J. Institute||Mangalore||INR 24K|
|JSS University||Mysore||INR 33K|
|JamiaHamdard University||Delhi||INR 221K|
|Jawaharlal Nehru University||Delhi||INR 22K|
|Manipal university||Karnataka||INR 36K|
|MMM College of Health Science||Chennai||INR 56K|
Bsc In Renal Dialysis Technology Syllabus
|History and Types of Dialysis||Principles of Dialysis|
|Physiology and Anatomy of Human Kidney||Basic Human Anatomy|
|Vascular Access for Dialysis||Haemodialysis Machine|
|Medical Terminologies||Concepts of Dialysis and Nutrition|
|Dialysis Technology with Pharmacology||Applied Anatomy of Dialysis Therapy|
|Applied Physiology of Dialysis Therapy||Sterile Techniques of Dialysis|
|Complications in Dialysis||Management of Complications|
|Safety and Sanitation||Microbiology and Pathology|
|Applied Microbiology of Dialysis Therapy||Applied Pathology of Dialysis Therapy|
|Dialysis Equipment and System||Final Projects|