BSc Computer Technology Admission 2023-24: BSc Computer technology is 03 years undergraduate course that is related to the study of computers and technologies. It consists of 06 semesters. This course focuses on the improvement of computer hardware and software. In this course, students learn about implementing the knowledge of Computer Science. Students who have interested in web development and designing are beneficial. Graduates with a degree in computer technology might find work in both the public and private sectors.
- Full-Form: Bachelor of Science in Computer Technology
- Selection Process: Merit/Entrance Exam
- Eligibility: 10+2 with 50% marks, in the Science stream.
- Average Fee: INR 50,000 to 3 Lakhs
- Salary Offered: INR 2 to 8 lakhs per annum(LPA)
- Top Recruiting Organizations: Satellite Television Companies, Microprocessor System Design Companies, Designing Companies, etc.
- Top Recruiting Areas: IT companies, Software Companies, Websites, Educational Institutes, Internet Marketing Companies, etc.
- Top Job Profiles: Game Developer, Technology Quality Analyst, Multimedia Programmer, etc.
BSc Computer Technology Admission Overview
|Course Name||B.Sc Computer Technology|
|Admission Process||Entrance Exam and Merit-Based|
|Full-Form||Bachelor of Science in Computer Technology|
|Duration||Course Duration is 3 Years.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 2 to 8 lakhs per annum(LPA)|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 50K to 3 Lakhs|
|Eligibility||10+2 with 50% marks, in the Science stream|
BSc Computer Technology Admission 2023-24
- The admission process of this program is transparently conducted through entrance tests, held at the national and state level for the candidates.
- For B.Sc Computer Technology courses, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University is the finest option.
- Computer technology aims at teaching various software and hardware skills of the computer to the students. These computer applications are applicable across multiple business fields as well to get better growth and economy. B.Sc. in the laptop is about the understanding of software and hardware aspects of the computer.
- Interesting aspirants can get skills in this course like presentation skills, web design, email management, etc. Various computer languages like ORACLE, C++, Java, etc., are a part of the BSc CT course’s learning.
- Internet Basics, Network Lab, C++ Programming, Java Programming, Data Structure, Microprocessor, Network Security Lab, Graphics, Discrete Mathematics, and Multimedia.
BSc Computer Technology Admission Eligibility
- Criteria to get admission is having a 10+2 qualification in physics, mathematics, computer applications, or chemistry. It is important to remember that at this stage, a minimum of 50% marks is required.
- Tamil Nadu’s CIT is one of the best places to get this degree.
- Admissions to BSc CIT are merit-based.
- Successful applicants will look up their names on the college’s merit list.
BSc Computer Technology Admission Fее Structure
The average course fee for a BSc in Computer Technology is INR 50K to 3 Lakhs.
BSc Computer Technology Admission Entrance Exam
The admission is given based on entrance tests conducted by the institutions that offer this program.
- Assam Joint MCA Entrance Examination (JMEE)
- CG Pre MCA
- GITAM Science Admissions Test (GSAT)
Salary Offered After BSc Computer Technology Admission
An amount of INR 2 to 8 lakhs per annum(LPA) is a salary one can earn by working in the Computer Technology field. Top recruiters in this concern are Microprocessor System Design Companies, Web Design Companies, Satellite Television Companies, and other design companies.
Here the jobs offered by the companies are Information System Manager, Technology Quality Analyst, Game Developer, Multimedia Programmer, etc.
Higher Education after BSc Computer Technology Admission
As we know that BSc computer technology is an undergraduate programme of three years duration. Candidates who are willing to do post-graduation have multiple options. The degree of BSc in Computer Technology opens the door to great opportunities. Anyone with this three-year degree is eligible for post-graduation. Here are some courses for higher education.
- Masters in Computer Technology
- Masters in Computer Science
- Masters in Computer Management
- Masters in Business Administration
- Masters in Computer Application
Types of Cоurѕе
B.Sc in computer technology course is offered on a full-time basis.
There is no part-time course offered to the students.
BSc Computer Technology Admission Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|English I||English II|
|Language I||Language II|
|Digital Fundamentals an Architecture||COBOL Programming|
|Computing Fundamentals and C Programming||Lab Practical: Programming Lab – COBOL|
|Environmental Studies||Internet Basics|
|Discrete Mathematics||Value Education – Human Rights|
|Lab: – Programming Lab – C||Microprocessor & ALP|
|Data communication and Networks||Network Lab|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|C++ Programming||Java Programming|
|Data Structures||System Software and Operating System|
|Lab Practical: C++||Lab Practical: JAVA|
|Mathematical Structures of Computer Science||TCP/IP Protocol|
|Network Security Management||Network Security Lab|
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Visual Programming – Visual Basics & Visual C++||Graphics and Multimedia|
|RDBMS & ORACLE||Lab Practical: Graphics and Multimedia|
Suggested University For BSc Computer Technology Admission in India
|University Name||State||Type of University|
|Ganpat University Admission||Gujarat||Private University|
|GLS University Admission||Gujarat||Private University|
|Gokul Global University Admission||Gujarat||Private University|
|GSFC University Admission||Gujarat||Private University|
|Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University Admission||Gujarat||State University|