BSc Audiology And Speech Language Pathology Admission 2023-24: BSc Audiology And Speech-Language Pathology is a 03 years undergraduate course in the science stream. It consists of 06 Semesters. This course is for those students who have an interest in audiology and speech language system and other medicine associated fields. This course opens many opportunities for students.
- Full-Form: Bachelor of Science in Audiology And Speech-Language Pathology
- Selection Process: Merit/Entrance Exam
- Eligibility: 10+2 with 50% marks, in the Science stream.
- Average Fee: INR 50,000 to 3 lakhs
- Salary Offered: INR 2 to 6 lakhs(LPA)
- Top Recruiting Organizations: Hospitals, Rehabilitation centers, Private clinics, Nursing Care Facilities, and Instructor institutions.
- Top Job Profiles: Audiologist, Speech Pathologist, Lecturer, Audiometry Technician, etc.
This course is planned to treat and assess a wide range of voice, language, speech, swallowing, etc. The B.Sc. ASLP grads jobs are available in various government and private sectors.
BSc Audiology And Speech Language Pathology Admission Highlights
|Course Name||B.Sc Audiology And Speech-Language Pathology|
|Admission Process||Entrance Exam and Merit-Based|
|Full-Form||Bachelor of Science in Audiology And Speech-Language Pathology|
|Duration||Course Duration is 3 Years.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 2 to 6 lakhs(LPA)|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 50,000 to 3 lakhs|
|Eligibility||10+2 with 50% marks, in the Science stream|
BSc Audiology And Speech-Language Pathology Admission 2023
- The B.Sc ASLP is a professional course; its admissions are awarded based on aggregate obtained in one of the entrance exams conducted at state, university of the country level.
- BSc in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology is a full-time UG course. It has a completion period of 03 years with 06 semesters.
- Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology is a branch of the health sciences. It deals with voice and speech disorders. The course aims to browse and report communication disorders. The student can teach speaking treatments, learning disabilities, and other vocal therapies.
- This branch aims at polishing language, speech, and vocal abilities. There is a high demand for auditory professionals. That’s why this course has gained popularity.
- In each year, distinct subjects are taught in this program. This program subjects include speech-language development disorders, pediatric audiology, fluency disorders, and psychology related to speech hearing. Other are diagnostic audiology, phonological articulation disorders, rehabilitative audiology, noise measurement, speech-language disorders, etc.
BSc Audiology And Speech Language Pathology Admission Eligibility
- The eligibility requirement is to have at least 50% marks at an intermediate level.
- However, the preferred stream of previous studies in science; however, the required percentage for SC/ST candidates is 45% minimum.
- Selection is strictly based on qualifying for the entrance exam.
- After passing the written test, several applicants are invited to an interview round.
- The related entrance exams are JEST, GPAT, AUCET, IIT JAM, JNU CEEB, etc.
BSc Audiology And Speech Language Pathology Admission Fее Structure
This course could be completed at per annual cost of about INR 50,000 to 3 lakhs.
BSc Audiology And Speech Language Pathology Admission Entrance Exams
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)
- Common Admission Test (CAT)
Salary Offered After BSc Audiology And Speech Language Pathology Admission
The normal initial salary of a BSc ASLP ranges from INR 2 to 6 lakhs(LPA) annually. Here in this field, one can find employment in hearing conversation programs, hearing aid implant industries, medical hospitals, clinics, academic institutions, etc.
Job chances are many in this area such as Audiologist, Audiometry Technician, Teacher, and Speech Pathologist.
Types of Cоurѕе
This is a full-time 06-semester regular course.
The B.Sc in ASLP is not offered in online learning modes.
BSc Audiology And Speech Language Pathology Admission Syllabus
|Semester 1||Semester 2|
|Introduction to Speech and Language Pathology||Adult Neuro-communication disorders|
|Introduction to Pathology||Introduction to Linguists|
|Basic Human Anatomy||Basic Electronics|
|Physiology||Psychology-related to Speech|
|Fluency and its disorders||Basic Acoustics|
|Semester 3||Semester 4|
|Clinical Work (Audiology)||Articulation and Phonological Disorders|
|Clinical Work (Speech Pathology)||Voice and Laryngectomy|
|Neuro-motor Speech Disorders||Diagnostic Audiology|
|Childhood Communication Disorders||Amplification and Assistive Devices for the hearing impaired.|
|Psychology-related to Hearing||Rehabilitative Audiology|
|Semester 5||Semester 6|
|Noise Measurement and Hearing Conservation||Assistive Device for the hearing impaired.|
|Community-Oriented Professional Practices in Speech-Language Pathology||Clinical Work (Speech Pathology)|
|Otorhinolaryngology||Clinical Work (Audiology)|
|Educational Audiology||Basic Statistics and Research Methods in Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology|
|Amplification for the hearing impaired||Pediatric Audiology|
|Clinical Work (Speech Pathology)|
|Semester 7||Semester 8|
|Students are to intern 6 months for in-house experience in relevant hospital care facilities.||They are posted in various setups, that are tied up with the respective institute.|
Suggested University For BSc Audiology And Speech Language Pathology Admission
|Ganpat University Admission||3 years||66675|
|Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University Admission||3 years||66920|
|Gokul Global University Admission||3 years||63165|
|Shri Rawatpura Sarkar University||3 years||64410|
|GLS University Admission||3 years||69275|
BSc Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology Admission Scope
As we know that BSc in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology comes under the health sector and has a wide scope for an individual. One can start their career as a professional health worker in the government sector or the private sector. Degree holders can go for post-graduation in BEd and MSc in Audiology. Health Sector is providing respected jobs with handsome salaries. Candidates can choose to work in multispeciality hospitals or can open their own clinic after having good experience in the same field.