BPA Music Admission 2023-24: BPA in music is a 4-year course that is offered at the graduation level. The curriculum was built for young composers and orchestral arrangers and focused on developing new musical works rather than academic work.
BPA in music is available at the graduate level. The program was designed for young musicians and orchestra arrangers, emphasizing new orchestral compositions rather than academic study. Bhatkhande Music Institute is the best option for the BPA Music course.
- Full-Form: Bachelor of Performing Arts In Music.
- Selection Process: Entrance Exam/Merit
- Eligibility: The minimum qualification required is 10+2 with 50% marks.
- Entrance Exams: LPUNEST, BHU UET, and DUET are some popular entrance exams.
- Average Fee: INR 5K to INR 50K per year Overall
- Salary Offered: INR 03 Lakh to 07 Lakhs per annum(LPA)
- Top Job Profiles: Actor, screenwriter, choreographer, community arts worker, theatre director, dance teacher, arts administrator, music therapist, broadcast presenter, broadcast engineer, etc.
BPA Music Highlights
|Course Name||BPA Music|
|Admission Process||Entrance Exam and Merit-Based|
|Full-Form||Bachelor of Performing Arts In Music|
|Duration||Course Duration is 4 Years.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 03 Lakh to 07 Lakhs per annum(LPA)|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 5K to INR 50K per year|
|Eligibility||The minimum qualification required is 10+2 with 50% marks.|
BPA Music Admission 2023-24
BPA Music is a Degree-level course. The program centered on creating new musical works rather than scholarly work and was designed for aspiring composers and orchestral arrangers. Which involves music theory, composition, education, and conducting.
The critical goal of BPA in Music is to think objectively about musical vocabulary, write effectively about music, its origins, and culture, and perform or create music. It provides students with the opportunity to learn about the musical nuance of Indian classical music through rigorous study and professional aspects of the industry, such as sound design, arrangement, and event management.
BPA in Music syllabus focuses on Music Theory, Composition, Advanced Practice of Guitar, Harmonium Practice, Basics of Guitar, Event Management, Practice of Basic Talas on Tabla, etc.
Admissions for BPA in Music are advertised every year at numerous music institutes across India. LPU and Banaras Hindu University are famous for offering this BPA specialization.
- Candidates must have finished their 10+2 with a minimum of 50% in order to be admitted to a BPA in the music program.
- Admission to the BPA Music curriculum is either by admission test or on the basis of merit.
- LPUNEST, DUET, and BHU UET are well-known entrance exams for this course.
- Some entrance exams conducted for the course are LPUNEST, BHU UET, and DUET.
- No distance learning policy is available for this course.
Fee Structure of BPA music admission
- BPA course fees range from INR 5K to INR 50K per year.
A musician can annually earn a salary of about INR 03 Lakh to 07 Lakhs per annum(LPA). Employment Areas Music and Video Stores, Film Industry, Entertainment companies, Educational Institutes, etc Jobs offered Professor, Animation Artist, Musician, Animation Artist, etc.
Syllabus of BPA Music Admission
|Voice and Movement|
|Drama on stage and screen|