BEd Applied Physics Admission 2023-24 | Fee | B ED Applied Science is a 02 years undergraduate course program in education. It is a course to become a physics teacher in public and private schools. It teaches the students how to teach physics and physical science. All the universities give admissions to students based on entrance exams and merit-based. It also teaches curriculum development and classroom management.
- Full-Form: Bachelor of Education in Applied Physics
- Selection Process: Merit-based or Entrance Exam
- Eligibility: Graduation with a minimum of 50% from a recognized university.
- Fee: INR 50000 to 3 Lakhs
- Salary Offered: INR 2 to 4 lakhs per annum(LPA)
- Top Recruiting Organizations: Apollo, ITC Infotech, Genpact, Claridges, Reliance
- Top Job Profiles: Research Associate, Lab Assistant, Physics Lecturer, Radiologist Assistant, Physicist.
B ED Applied Physics Admission Highlights
|Degree||BEd Applied Physics|
|Admission Process||Merit-based/ Based on counseling after qualification of entrance test.|
|Full-Form||Bachelor of Education In Applied Physics|
|Duration||Course Duration is 2 Years.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 2 to 4 lakhs per annum(LPA)|
|Fees Incurred||INR 50000 to 3 Lakhs|
|Eligibility||Graduation with 50% in relevant subject from a recognized university|
BEd Applied Physics Admission Headline 2023-24
B.Ed Applied Physics syllabus
|Syllabus In applied Physics|
|Basics concepts of instrumentation|
|Fundamentals of electronics and devices|
|Electronic circuits and applications|
|Electrical and electronic instrumentation|