BEd Applied Geography Admission 2023-24 | Fee | B Ed in applied geography is 02 years undergraduate degree that comes to education and learning. It is the study of natural resources and the earth. It consists of 04 semesters that combines the practical & theory knowledge of the education industry. B.Ed applied geography subjects are Home Science, fine arts, physical education, and sociology basis of education.
- Full-Form: Bachelor of Education in applied geography
- Selection Process: Merit-based or Entrance Exam
- Eligibility: Graduation with a minimum of 50% from a recognized university.
- Fee: INR 50,000 to 3 Lakhs
- Salary Offered: 3 Lakhs to 8 Lakhs/annum(LPA)
- Top Recruiting Areas: Teaching & Research, Advertising & Marketing, Publishing, Translation, Digital Media, and Journalism.
- Top Job Profiles: Recycling Manager, Development Analyst, Weather Analyst, Geological Assistant, Soil Conservationist.
BEd Applied Geography Admission Overview
|Degree||BEd Applied Geography|
|Admission Process||Merit-based/ Based on counseling after qualification of entrance test.|
|Full-Form||Bachelor of education in applied geography|
|Duration||Course Duration is 3 Years.|
|Average Salary Offered||3 Lakhs to 8 Lakhs/annum(LPA)|
|Fees Incurred||INR 50,000 to 3 Lakhs|
|Eligibility||Graduate with a minimum 50% from recognized university.|