B.Ed Applied Chemistry Admission 2023-24: B.Ed Applied Chemistry is a 02 years postgraduate course. It takes two years to complete the B.Ed. in Applied Chemistry in education. Students learn both the fundamentals of broad-base chemistry in this subject as well as its contemporary applications. Biochemistry and inorganic materials are covered in this course. The purpose of this curriculum is to lay the groundwork for teaching chemistry at academic institutions. Graduates of this program can find employment in a variety of public and private educational institutions.
- Full-Form: Bachelor of Education in Applied Chemistry.
- Selection Process: Entrance Exam/Merit
- Eligibility: Graduate with 50% marks from a recognized University
- Entrance Exams: AKU B.Ed Exam, AIE CWAT Exam, and NCTE ITEP are some popular exams.
- Average Fee: INR 30K- 60K per annum
- Salary Offered: INR 03-06 lakhs per annum(LPA)
- Top Recruiting Organizations: Delhi Public School, Sanskaar Valley School, Billabong High, Eastern Public School, etc.
- Top Recruiting Areas: Coaching Centres, Education Consultants, Education, Departments, Home Tuitions, Private Tuitions, Publishing Houses, Research and Development Agencies, Schools & Colleges, etc.
- Top Job Profiles: Administrator, Assistant Dean, Content Writer, Counsellor, Education Researcher, Teacher, etc.
Highlights B.Ed Applied Chemistry Admission
|Degree||B.Ed Applied Chemistry|
|Admission Process||Direct admission to colleges. However, some colleges may check students’ skills through an entrance test.|
|Full-Form||Bachelor of Education In Applied Chemistry|
|Duration||Course Duration is 4 Years.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 03-06 lakhs per annum(LPA)|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 30K- 60K per annum|
|Eligibility||Graduate with 50% marks from a recognized University|
B.Ed Applied Chemistry Admission 2023-24
Admission in B.Ed Applied Chemistry is granted based on the merit of background study i-e UG in the science stream. Some institutes also conduct an entrance exam followed by an interview for admission to this course. This course is about teaching skills in various streams of chemistry. It includes organic, inorganic, thermodynamics, stoichiometry, liquid and gases, solids, etc.
The entrance exams are objective-based, and results declare in August. Many Universities also conducted entrance exams for students and admission based on counseling and interviews.
Eligibility Criteria of B.Ed Applied Chemistry Admission
- To avail admission to B.Ed Applied Chemistry, the candidate must have a UG degree in any science stream.
- They must pass a minimum of 50% aggregate in the UG program.
- The B.Ed Applied Chemistry admission course fee ranges from INR 30K- 60K per annum.
- The chemistry teacher can earn a yearly income of INR 03-06 lakhs per annum(LPA).
Types of Cоurѕе
- Full-Time: B.Ed Applied Chemistry is a full-time PG program.
- Part-Time/Online: In some institutes in India, it offers part-time or distance mode.
- AKU B.Ed Exam
- AIE CWAT Exam
- NCTE ITEP Exam
- CG Pre B.Ed Exam
Syllabus B.Ed Applied Chemistry Admission
(Industrial Chemistry II)
|Industrial Chemistry I||Industrial Chemistry (Analytical methods) Practical|
|Industrial Chemistry (Analytical methods)||General Chemistry II|
|General Chemistry I||General Chemistry (Volumetric Analysis)|
(Water treatment and Analysis)
(Inorganic Qualitative Analysis and Preparation)
|Medicinal Chemistry||Industrial Chemistry IV|
|Inorganic Qualitative Analysis and Preparation||Industrial Chemistry (Instrumentation methods)|
|Industrial Chemistry III||General Chemistry IV|
|Industrial Chemistry (Instrumentation methods)||Food Chemistry and Nutrition|
|General Chemistry III||Chemistry in Everyday Life|
(Physical Chemistry Practical)
(Physical Chemistry Practical)
|Physical Chemistry I||Physical Chemistry II|
|Organic Qualitative Analysis and Preparation and Industrial Chemistry||Organic Qualitative Analysis and Preparation|
|Organic Chemistry I||Organic Chemistry II|
|Inorganic Chemistry I||Instrumental Analysis|
|Industrial Chemistry V||Inorganic Chemistry II|
|Industrial Chemistry III Practical||Industrial Chemistry IV|
|Gravimetric estimation||Industrial Chemistry III Practical|
|Dairy Chemistry||Gravimetric Estimation|
|Agriculture and Leather Chemistry|
Suggested University in India
|University Name||State||Type Of University|
|Ganpat University Admission||GUJARAT||Private University|
|GLS University Admission||GUJARAT||Private University|
|Gokul Global University Admission||GUJARAT||Private University|
|GSFC University Admission||GUJARAT||Private University|
|Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University Admission||GUJARAT||State University|