B.Ed Admission 2023: Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) is a 2 years program that aims to build teaching skills through theoretical and practical exposure. This course prepares the students for the teaching field. Looking at the present scenario, many students prefer B.Ed even after completing their undergraduate.
Taking admission into B.Ed course will open doors to various career opportunities in the government or private sectors. Entry to top institutions is generally offered through entrance exams. In some private universities, direct admission is granted to the aspirants. A few of the significant points about the B.Ed course are as follows:
- BEd Course Duration: Students are provided 2 years as a duration for the B.Ed course.
- Selection Process: Entrance Exam/Merit-based
- Eligibility Criteria: In general, one must possess a UG degree with 50% to be eligible for a B.Ed course.
- Entrance Exam: Popular entrance exams for B.Ed Admission include IGNOU B.Ed Exam, DU B.Ed Exam, IPU CET Exam, BHU CET Exam, etc.
- BEd Fee: In India, the fee for the B.Ed course will be approx. INR 40,000 -5 Lakhs.
- Salary Offered: 1.5 Lakh to 5 Lakhs depending upon the Sector and designation.
- Top Job Profiles: Scholar, school teacher, professor, educational consultant, Educational Researcher.
BEd Admission Updates
- Bundelkhand University is currently accepting applications for B.Ed admission for the academic session 2023. and the last date to apply is 20 June 2023.
- B.Ed admission 2023 is ongoing at Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya (DAVV) and students can submit their application by 03 June 2023.
B.Ed Admission Highlights
|Full Form||Bachelor of Education|
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s Degree with 50%|
|BEd Course Fee||Rs 40,000 -5 Lakhs|
|Salary Offered||1.5 Lakh to 5 Lakhs depending upon designation|
|Top Entrance Exam||BHU UET, IGNOU BEd Entrance Test, DU BEd & more|
B.Ed Admission 2023
To seek admission to a bachelor of education program, one will need an educational qualification and a document for verification purposes. In the first step, one needs to enrol in the desired program. The application process generally remains online; however, offline modes are also available at some universities. Other than this, one must meet the eligibility criteria prescribed for B.Ed Admission.
For this, one should possess a graduation degree from a science or non-science stream. Most universities take entrance exams to filter out the students from the pool of enrolled students. The Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) course is offered by many institutions and universities in India. Universities and colleges have their own admissions processes, eligibility requirements, and fee structures.
Students can explore the B.Ed Admission taking place in the following universities:
IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2023
IGNOU BEd admission for the academic year 2023-24 will soon start by the institution. Students anticipating to get admission in the IGNOU Bed course need to fill up the application form The process for BEd admission to IGNOU is simply based on the entrance test conducted every year by NTA. And based on the exam scores students will be getting admission.
Amity University B.Ed Admission
Those who want to apply for B.Ed admission at Amity University are required to visit its official web portal. Those who have completed a Graduation degree shall be considered qualified for seeking admission to the B.Tech program available at Amity University. Moreover, UG/PG Graduates can also opt for this course.
Depending on the specialization the candidate has chosen in the previous exam, the eligibility criteria will differ. The program is open to those who have completed their UG with a science, humanities or social science major and scored not less than 50% in the course. A graduate with a BE/BTech degree must have achieved at least 55% of the required marks.
Along with it, they must have passed the 10+2 exam with 60% marks from a renowned board. Moving to the selection process will depend on the marks obtained through the video link provided at Microsite Admission. Apart from all this, a fee of Rs.1,100 will be charged as the admission fee by the university.
Frequently Asked Questions?
Question 1: How it is beneficial to take admission into a B.Ed degree?
Ans: Candidates can work in schools, coaching centers, education departments, home tuitions, and education consultancies. It is also possible to gain employment as a government teacher with this degree through set exams. These professionals have a variety of job opportunities