B.Des Interior And Product Admission 2023-24: B.Des Interior and product is a 03-year UG academic arts-centered program. It is divided into 06 semesters. It is much like a Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) degree, and many of the subjects are the same across both courses. B. Des in Interior and Product course is focused on the arts of products and the interior. The students in this program learn to make interiors and products most beautiful and unique. Students are taught to select the right products and other materials used in the design.
- Full-Form: Bachelor of Design In Interior And Product
- Entrance Exams: CEED, AIEED, MITID DAT Exam, UCEED, NID Design Test, UID Design Aptitude Test, and GLSID DAT.
- Eligibility: 10+2, with a minimum aggregate score of 50% from a recognized board.
- Average Fee: INR 01-02 lakhs
- Salary Offered: INR 04-05 lakhs per annum(LPA)
- Top Job Areas: Hotels, Shopping Malls, Restaurants, Grocery Stores, Houses, and buildings.
- Top job profiles: Graphic Designer, Lead Product Designer, Fashion Designer, Product Manager, Textile Designer, Product Engineer, etc.
B.Des Interior And Product Admission Highlights
|Degree||BDes Interior And Product|
|Admission Process||Merit-based/ Based on counseling after qualification of entrance test.|
|Full-Form||Bachelor of Design In Interior And Product|
|Duration||Course Duration is 3 Years.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 04-05 lakhs per annum(LPA)|
|Average Fee Incurred||INR 01-02 lakhs|
|Eligibility||10+2, with a minimum aggregate score of 50% from a recognized board.|
B.Des Interior And Product Admission 2023-24
- The minimum required qualification is 10+2 from the related stream with at least 50% marks.
Qualifying for the entrance exam to get entry to any related college is mandatory.
- The B. Des Interior and Product entrance exams are CEED, AIEED, MITID DAT Exam, UCEED, NID Design Test, UID Design Aptitude Test, and GLSID DAT.
- B.Des Interior and Product admission course is offered in full-time mode by the National Institute of Fashion Technology, Symbiosis Institute of Design, etc. It can also be pursued in distance mode by some institutes such as IGNOU and Symbiosis Center of Distance Learning.
- The syllabus includes subjects such as Hypothesis of Design, Systematic Drawing, Material Exposure, Basics of Design, Analysis of Interior Landscape, Humanities, Arts, and Evolution.
- The mean tuition fee amount is about INR 01 to 02 lakhs.
Fee Structure of B.Des Interior and Product admission course
- The average fee Structure of this course is range between INR 01-02 lakhs.
Salary of B.Des Interior and Product admission course
- The average salary offered in one year to professionals in such a field is INR 04-05 lakhs per annum(LPA).
Career Prospects of B.Des Interior and Product admission course
- Such graduates can work designing in Hotels, Shopping Malls, Restaurants, Grocery Stores, Houses, and buildings.
- My top jobs are Graphic Designer, Lead Product Designer, Fashion Designer, Product Manager, Textile Designer, Product Engineer, etc.
B.Des Interior And Product Syllabus 2023-24
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Fundamentals of Structure 1||Fundamentals of Structure 2|
|Theory of Design||Research Strategies Design Process|
|Material Exposure||Basic Photography|
|Introduction to Computers 1||Introduction to Computers 2|
|Fundamentals of Design 1||Fundamentals of Design 2|
|Freehand Drawing & Geometric Construction||Analytical Drawing|
|Communication Skills||Humanities, Art Appreciation and Appraisal|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|History of Crafts and Interior Design 1||Building Services 1|
|Technical drawings and Computer Applications||Advance Computer Application|
|Interior Materials 1||Interior Materials 2|
|Interior Design 1||Interior Design 2|
|Interior Construction 1||Interior Construction 2|
|Anthropomorphize and Ergonomics||Elective: Poetry and Literature OR Elective: Journalism|
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Building Services 2||Building Services 3|
|Materials and Processes 1||Arts and Crafts|
|Interior Design 3||Interior Design 4|
|Interior Construction 3||Interior Construction 4|
|Elective: Dance and Music OR Elective: Theatre and FilmMaking||Elective: Human Interaction OR Elective: Marketing|
|Semester VII||Semester VIII|
|Building Services 4||Seminar-Thesis Topic|
|Specifications and Controls||Interior Design – Topic|
|Professional Practice||Dissertation (Case Study)|
|Interior Design 5||–|