B.Des Fashion Design Admission 2023-24: B.Des Fashion Design is a 4-year UG course with 08 semesters. the minimum eligibility for which is a Higher Secondary Certificate (10+2) qualification with a minimum aggregate score of 50%. The program is spread over 8 semesters, with the final semester being based on the candidate’s chosen stream of study. It is a specified course that is mainly concerned with the fashion industry. In this course, students keep on learning a variety of fashion ethics and their modernization in recent times.
- Full-Form: Bachelor of Design in Fashion Design
- Entrance Exams: AIEED, NIFT, and NID DAT.
- Eligibility: 10+2 with a minimum aggregate score of 50% from a recognized board.
- Average Fee: INR 1.5 to 04 lakhs
- Salary Offered: INR 03 to 07 lakhs per annum(LPA)
- Top Job Areas: Textile Brands, Fashion Centers, Merchandise Manufacturing Companies, Boutiques, Fashion Design Hubs, etc.
- Top job profiles: Fashion designer, Graphic Designer, Design Manager, and fashion stylist.
B.Des Fashion Design Admission Highlights
|Degree||BDes Fashion Design|
|Admission Process||Direct Admission in private institutes. Entrance tests are conducted by institutes such as NIFT.|
|Full-Form||Bachelor of Design in Fashion Design|
|Duration||Course Duration is 4 Years.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 03 to 07 lakhs per annum(LPA)|
|Average Fee Incurred||INR 1.5 to 04 lakhs|
|B.Des FD Eligibility||10+2 qualification with a minimum aggregate score of 50%.|
B.Des Fashion Design Admission 2023-24
Students will study subjects like Fashion Studio, History of Arts and Design, Draping Science, Design Process, CAD and Grading, and many others. Along with these subjects, the syllabus also comprises an Internship program and the submission of a Study Report.
B.Des Fashion Design Admission Eligibility:
- Students with a 10+2 certificate are eligible for entry to the B. Des in Fashion Design program.
- They must have a previous qualification with marks of at least 50 percent.
- Somewhere admissions are direct, but in most colleges, it is provided on the basis of scores obtained in the entrance exam. Each aspirant needs to secure a satisfactory score in the exams such as AIEED, NIFT entrance exam, and NID DAT.
- The NIFT is the institute that is at the top of B. Des colleges.
B.Des Fashion Design Admission Fee Structure
- The B. Des in Fashion Design is a course charging a tuition fee of INR 1.5 to 04 lakhs.
Salary of B.Des Fashion Design Admission
- The average salary range is from INR 03 to 07 lakhs per annum(LPA) for a specialist in fashion design.
B.Des Fashion Design Admission Career Prospects
- Top companies to hire such graduates are Textile Brands, Fashion Centers, Merchandise Manufacturing Companies, Boutiques, Fashion Design Hubs, etc.
- The top popular job roles in fashion designing are Fashion designer, Graphic Designer, Design Manager, and fashion stylist.
B.Des Fashion Design Admission Syllabus
|SEMESTER I||SEMESTER II|
|social science 1||social science 2|
|Management- I||Computer-Aided Design -I|
|Introduction to Textiles I||History of Fashion|
|Introduction to Pattern Making & Draping||Introduction to Fashion Sketching & Illustration|
|Introduction to Fashion Design & Fashion Technology||Apparel Development I|
|Fashion Theory||Current Trends and Forecasting|
|SEMESTER III||SEMESTER IV|
|Introduction to Textiles II||Model & Prototype Development|
|Fashion Illustration||Men’s wear Design|
|Design Process -I||Computer-aided Design II|
|Children wear Design||Advanced Draping|
|Apparel Development II||Knitwear design For Fashion|
|SEMESTER V||SEMESTER VI|
|Management II||Research & Communication|
|Internship-II||History of Art|
|Design II||Design Minor Seminar|
|Advanced Draping II||Design Minor Studio|
|SEMESTER VII||SEMESTER VIII|
|Fashion Model Drawing||–|
|Element of Colour & Design||Fashion Design Thesis Studio|