B.com Sap Fico Admission 2023-24: B.Com Sap Fico is a UG degree course. The duration of this commerce course is 03 years. This course is intended for the expansion of data management and its processing. The grads of this course can get employment as System engineers, Senior Accounts executives, and Software engineers in various companies. B.Com SAP FICO is a UG-level course. This program’s full form is Bachelor of Commerce in System Application and Process (SAP)- Finance Accounting Controlling (FICO).
- Full-Form: Bachelor Of Commerce in Sap-Fico
- Entrance Exams: CFA Institute, ICSI, ICAI, etc.
- Eligibility: 12th class passed with 50-60% marks from a recognized board.
- Average Fee: INR 02 Lakhs to 05 Lakhs
- Salary Offered: 02 to 05 Lakhs per annum(LPA)
- Top Job Areas: Marketing & Communications, Sales, Finance, Corporate Operations, Consulting Services & Customer Support, etc.
- Top job profiles: Server Administrator, OBIEE Consultant, Linux Programmer, Oracle Developer, SQL Programmer, Cyber Security Professional, Embedded Systems Engineer.
B.Com Sap Fico Admission Highlights
|Degree||B.Com Sap – Fico|
|Admission Process||Merit-based/Entrance Exam|
|Full-Form||Bachelor Of Commerce in Sap-Fico|
|Duration||As per the Specialisation of the Course|
|Average Salary Offered||02 to 05 Lakhs per annum(LPA)|
|Average Fee Incurred||INR 02 Lakhs to 05 Lakhs|
|B.Com Sap fico Eligibility||12th class passed with 50-60% marks from a recognized board.|
B.com Sap Fico Admission 2023-24
Admission for the BCom SAP FICO course will commence soon for the year 2023. Undergraduate and postgraduate scores will be considered for admission. For admission to BCom SAP Ficoo, some universities organize entrance exams to this certification. SAP stands for System, Application & Product. The course usually mixes the instruction in the database, human resource application management, and business training.
SAP is a world-level business platform in different functional fields such as Production Planning, Financial accounting and controlling, and Materials Management. This course’s subjects are SAP HRM, Production Planning, SAP FSCM, Project systems, Sales Distribution, etc.
The candidate with a graduate or master in commerce or IT stream is eligible for admission in the B.Com SAP FICO program. The engineering graduates are also suitable for admission to B.Com SAP FICO.
About B.com Sap Fico Course
B.Com course is one of the most important modules in SAP that looks after Financial Accounting (FI) and Controlling (CO). The financial aspects of the business and Managerial and Cost Controlling can track and trace the organization’s financial health, custom-built reports and discover accounting solutions. BCom is the best configuration for the internal and external accounting process.
Eligibility For B.com Sap Fico Admission
Candidates who want to take admission in this course they must complete certain eligibility criteria. if candidate does not match the criteria then it may cancel the admission. The following points are given below.
- The eligibility required for the B.Com SAP-FICO admission is 10+2 passed with 50-60% marks from a recognized board.
- This B.Com course is granted through an entrance exam and merit basis, and various institutes across India offer admission.
- Popular institutes offering B.com Sap Fico courses are VGIT Chennai, HNG Global Services Hyderabad, and Tapware Technologies Banglore.
B.com Sap Fico Admission Fее Structure
- The academic fee charged for this 03 years commerce program ranges from INR 02 Lakhs to 05 Lakhs.
Career Prospects for B.com Sap Fico Admission
- B.Com Sap fico degree holders can make their careers in Marketing & Communications, Sales, Finance, Corporate Operations, Consulting Services & Customer Support, Development & Technology, Executive & Management, University, Human Resources, and others.
- Jobs performed by such SAP-FICO professionals are Server Administrator, OBIEE Consultant, Linux Programmer, Oracle Developer, SQL Programmer, Cyber Security Professional, Embedded Systems Engineer, Cloud Architect, Business Analyst, Mobile Engineer, Data Scientist, etc.
- The higher study after finishing B.Com in SAP-FICO is MBA and M.Com in SAP-FICO.
- The initial salary offered to grads of SAP-FICO ranges from INR 02 Lakh to 05 Lakh per year.
- The B.Com SAP FICO holder can avail of an average salary of about 02 to 05 Lakhs per annum(LPA).
Types of Cоurѕе
- Full Time: It is a certification course offered full-time.
- Part-Time/Online: It is not offered in online mode.
Entrance Exams of B.com Sap Fico Admission
- Patna Women’s College B.Com Entrance Exam
- CFA Institute
- ICSI Company Secretaries (CS)
- ICAI Chartered Accountants (CA)
Suggested University For B.com Sap Fico Admission in India
|University Name||State||Type Of University|
|Ganpat University Admission||Gujarat||Private University|
|GLS University Admission||Gujarat||Private University|
|Gokul Global University Admission||Gujarat||Private University|
|GSFC University Admission||Gujarat||Private University|
|Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University Admission||Gujarat||State University|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Question: What is the salary of BCOM with SAP FICO in India?
Answer: The average salary for BCom sap fico salary for freshers in India ranges between INR 2 to 5 LPA.