B.Com Information System And Management Admission 2023-24: B.Com ISM is a 03-year Underprogram in the IT field. This course is designed to develop, manage and produce computer applications. Students learn the working on the different projects work and practicals of software development. The full form of B.Com ISM is a Bachelor Of Commerce in Information System And Management.
- Entrance Exams: ICMAI, ICAI, DU DSE, etc.
- Eligibility: Passed 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university.
- Average Fee: INR 10K to 1.5 Lakhs
- Salary Offered: INR 20K to 25K per month
- Top Job Areas: Educational Institutes, Banks, Software & Hardware Companies, Online Website Excise & Taxation Departments, I.T. Companies, etc.
- Top job profiles: Information Systems Engineer, Internal Auditor, Financial Information Systems Analyst, Information Assistant, etc.
The B.Com Information System and Management grads were offered jobs in various national and multinational business organizations and Software development companies.
B.Com Information System And Management Admission Highlights
|Course Name||B.Com Information System And Management|
|Admission Process||Entrance exam based/Merit-based|
|Full-Form||Bachelor Of Commerce in Information System And Management|
|Duration||The course Duration is 3 Years.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 20K to 25K per month|
|Average Fees Incurred||Between INR 10K to 1.5 Lakhs|
|Eligibility||A minimum score of 50% (Relaxable for reserved category students), marks at 10+2 or equivalent level.|
B.Com Information System And Management Admission 2023-24
The admissions in this course are awarded based on the score secured in the entrance exams. Some institutes of the country also offer this course on the merit score of class 12th.
B.Com in Information System and Management is a UG program. It belongs to the commerce stream and could be completed in a minimum of 03 years. This commerce program of IT covers computers’ usage in finance, production, auditing, business management, distribution, administration, and marketing.
The B.Com Information Systems and Management syllabus contains the study of Information Systems, Financial Reporting, Business Accounting, Financial Accounting, Commercial Programming, Database Systems, IT Architecture, Professional Communication, marketing, etc.
Eligibility of B.Com Information System And Management Admission
- Admission to B.Com ISM is applied after completing 10+2 Education. Because only the 12th class exam qualified, aspirants are eligible to apply.
- Annually numerous institutes are providing admissions in this commerce course.
- If we talk about the admission process of B.Com ISM, it is according to institute admission policy. Some grant it on a merit basis, and some provide it through an entrance exam score basis.
- The popular colleges for this course are AIV Delhi and BIMAT Hyderabad.
- The average academic fee charged for B.Com Information Systems and Management ranges between INR 10,000 to 1.5 Lakh per annum.
B.Com Information System And Management Admission Fееѕ Structure
B.Com Information System And Management course tuition fees come between INR 10K to 1.5 lakhs per annum.
Entrance Exams of B.Com Information System And Management Admission
- ICAI Chartered Accountants (CA)
- ICMAI Cost Accountants
- DU DSE B.Com. Entrance Test
- Patna Women’s College B.Com Entrance Exam
The average starting salary of B Com Information System and Management graduates is about INR 20K to 25K per month. The employment areas for such grads of I.T. commerce programs are Educational Institutes, Banks, Software & Hardware Companies, Online Website Excise & Taxation Departments, I.T. Companies, etc.
B.Com Information Systems and Management graduates can perform job roles like Information Systems Engineer, Internal Auditor, Financial Information Systems Analyst, Information Assistant, Auditor, Application Support Analyst, Systems Analyst, Teacher, Business Systems Analyst, etc.
Types of Cоurѕе
The B.Com Information System and Management is offered in full-time mode.
As a commerce course, it is also provided in distance education mode.
B.Com Information System And Management Admission Syllabus
|information system 1|
|Financial reporting and Business Accounting|
|system development A and B|
|Business law 1|
|control of financial information systems|
|System Development Project|
Suggested Universities For B.Com Information System And Management Admission
|University Name||State||Type Of University|
|Ganpat University Admission||GUJARAT||Private University|
|GLS University Admission||GUJARAT||Private University|
|Gokul Global University Admission||GUJARAT||Private University|
|GSFC University Admission||GUJARAT||Private University|
|Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University Admission||GUJARAT||State University|