B.com Business Analytics Admission 2023-24 | Fee: B.Com in Business Analytics is a U.G. level program. It lies under the commerce stream and the minimum time required to complete this course is 03 years. The exams of this course are arranged in a semester-wise system. It is arranged in 06 semesters.
Business Analytics is an organized and systematic presentation of an organization’s data, which operates out of numerical and statistical analysis.
- Entrance Exams: CFA Institute and ICMAI are entrance exams.
- Eligibility: Passed 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized board.
- Average Fee: INR 5,000 to 05 Lakhs
- Salary Offered: INR 04 to 05 Lakhs per Annum(LPA)
- Top Job Areas: Banking sectors, I.T. sectors, Website, and Analytical Operations, Telecommunication centers, outsourcing centers, captive markets, etc.
- Top job profiles: Data Scientist, Data Analyst, Management Analyst, Marketing Manager Research Analyst, etc.
B.Com Business Analytics Admission Highlights
|Degree||B.Com Business Analytics|
|Admission Process||Merit-based/Entrance Exam|
|Full-Form||Bachelor Of Commerce in Business Analytics|
|Duration||The course Duration is 3 Years.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 04 to 05 Lakhs per Annum(LPA)|
|Average Fee Incurred||INR 5,000 to 05 Lakhs|
|Eligibility||Passed 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized board.|
|Suggested University||Adesh University|
B.Com Business Analytics Admission 2023-24
The admission process of this program is based on merit as well as an entrance exam conducted at the institute or province level. In the modern world, business analytics are used by various companies to make decision-making efficient and effective.
It is 03 years and a 06-semester course. It belongs to the commerce field. This program provides knowledge of the requirement and usage of business analytics. The graduates of Business Analytics are offered jobs in various Business public as well as private sectors.
- The eligibility required to gain placement in B.Com BA is 10+2 Education with min 50% marks.
- The admissions are mostly merit-based. Some Institutes provide admission to BCom Business Analytics on an Entrance Exam basis.
- The popular exams conducted for admission in B.Com Business Analytics are CAT, SNAP, GMAT, and IBSAT.
- The course fee is ranging from INR 5,000 to 05 Lakhs.
This program’s syllabus comprises the subjects like Quantitative Methods, Data Modeling, Management Information Systems, Managerial Economics, Statistical Analysis, Organizational Behaviour, Managerial Communication, Marketing Management, and Financial Accounting, etc.
About B.Com Business Analytics Course
The B Com Business Analytics is about the methodical and systematic representation of data. Business analytics is used in various organizations to make business decisions.
Eligibility For B.Com Business Analytics Admission
The students with math and physics in class XII and who completed class 12th are eligible for admission to B Com Business Analytics.
Entrance Exams of B.Com Business Analytics Admission
- CFA Institute
- ICSI Company Secretaries (CS)
- ICAI Chartered Accountants (CA)
- ICMAI Cost Accountants
B.Com Business Analytics Admission Fееѕ Structure
The average academic fee for B Com Business Analytics is about INR 5,000 to 05 Lakhs.
Salary Packages іn Indіа
The avg salary offered to Business Analytics Specialists is INR 04 to 05 Lakhs per Annum(LPA).
Career Prospects of B.Com Business Analytics Admission
Recruiting areas for these professionals are banking sectors, I.T. sectors, Website, and Analytical Operations, Telecommunication centers, outsourcing centers, captive markets, etc.
Business Analytics professionals can gain jobs like Data Scientist, Data Analyst, Management Analyst, Marketing Manager Research Analyst, etc.
The average annual wages offered to Business Analytics experts is between INR 04 Lac to 05 Lakhs.
The higher studies after completing B.Com Business Analytics are M.Com in Business Analytics and MBA.
Types of Cоurѕе
The B.Com Business Analytics is offered in full-time mode.
This course may be offered in a part-time mode in various colleges in India.
B.Com Business Analytics Admission syllabus (2023-24)
|Management Information Systems|
|Human Resource Management|
|Industry Internship Programme|
|Analytics, Systems Analysis & Design|
|Analytics Capstone Project|
|Operations & Supply Chain Analytics|
|Ethical & Legal Aspects of Analytics|
|Big Data Analytics|