BBA Banking Admission 2023-24: Bachelor of business administration in banking is a 3-year of graduation course. The course deals with studying the finance and banking sectors’ concepts and fundamentals. BBA in Banking covers the fundamental concepts of management. Universities and colleges offer this course. Students must have a higher secondary class with a passing 50% marks score from the recognized board. This course is available online and distance both types. This course’s education can be distance/regular education modes. Various institutes of the country offer this banking course. The most popular colleges/universities for this course are TIPS New Delhi, AU Mumbai, and MU Manipal.
Highlights of BBA Banking Admission
|Course Name||BBA Banking Online Education|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Duration||Duration is 3 Year|
|Eligibility||12th with 50% from a recognized board|
|Fee Structure||INR 50,000 – INR 80,000 / Year|
|Salary Offered||INR 03 Lakh to 10 Lakhs per year(LPA)|
|Offer By||Dr. BR Ambedkar University|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB Level|
BBA Banking Admission 2023-24
BBA in banking is a graduate degree. This degree consists of a period of three years. Moreover, this course provides information and knowledge about banks and accounting in banking. This course has a division of Six semesters.
Its syllabus contains the study of Banking Modern Technology, Corporate Law, Counter Operations, Statistics, Risk Management, CRM, Business Ethics, Banking Theory, Treasury, etc. After completing BBA in Banking, the higher study is an MBA or Ph.D. in Banking.
Eligibility For BBA Banking Admission
Bachelors’s Degree in Business Administrative Banking can be done by anyone who has passed their HSC Examination from a recognized board and can apply to this program from a known institution board. The syllabus of a particular program can change according to university guidelines.
Fee Structure of BBA Banking Admission
According to the university, the Fee for both types of education varies while the off-campus (distance and online) education ranges from (INR 50,000 – INR 80,000 / Year).
A person who has done intermediate with at least 50% marks can get admission in BBA(banking).their are a total of six semesters in this degree.
Entrance Based Admission
Few institutes are taking the entrance test for getting admission to this degree.
Distance Learning Education
BBA (in banking) contains no distance learning policy.
Salary Offered The average annual salary offered to BBA Banking admission students ranges from INR 03 Lakh to 10 Lakhs per year(LPA). Employment areas for such grads are Banks, Insurance firms, educational institutes, Charity Associations, Credit Unions, and Shopping Malls. Job Roles offered to these grads are Finance Executive, Consultant, Assistant Controller, Personal Advisor, Treasurer, Internal Auditor, Loan Officer, Analyst, Manager finance, Credit Analyst, Counselor, Sales Executive, etc.
Benefits of Distance Education
Online education and distance education programs also have almost the same duration and the same subjects along with identical course studies specified n order to achieve a professional degree. While banking may have its own features, the teaching methods allow for many features as well. However, the most improved features are significantly accessible in addition to online education as well as distance education. They are:
- Online education and distance education are better than traditional teaching sessions since the continuous dry subject sessions could be broken down into smaller ones because of the ease of anytime availability.
- The flexibility attracts many employed and working people to engage in them according to their schedules accordingly to receive online education or distance education.
- They have many additional courses whose patterns are easy to teach and are not available on campus since there are many banking expertise sessions important and getting those experts on a definite schedule is often tougher.
- They have many additional features that are available through the online education or distance education plan since it has the main online banking services that can be possible online only.
While a bachelor’s Degree in BBA Banking Admission is usually four years, the Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration in Banking in India requires three complete academic years of loosely related banking operations, services, and solutions that may arise anytime. It also includes functions that are classified as an online working solution in addition to the traditional ones. These can be gained through normal on-campus teaching as well as through online education and distance education programs.
- Accounting Firms
- Large and Small Corporations
- Industrial Houses
- Public Sector Departments
- Investment Banking Houses
- Property Developers
- Educational Institutions
- Research Agencies
- Aviation Industry
- Commercial Banks
- Insurance Firms
- Health Department
- Management Consulting Firms
- Government Agencies
- Automobile Industry
- Credit Companies
- Credit and Risk Manager
- Investment Analyst
- Assistant Controller
- Agent and Broker
- Marketing and Sales Executive
- Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)
- Administrative Officer (AO)
- Personal Financial Advisor
- Customer Service Representative
- Development Officer
- Internal Auditor
- Insurance Manager
- Asset Manager
- Sales Manager & Officer
- Loan Counsellor
- Loan Officer
- Marketing Manager
- Recovery Agent
- Loss Control Specialist
- Sales Representative
- Investment Banker
- Stock Analyst
BBA Banking Admission Syllabus
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3|
|Principles of Management||Banking, Theory Law and Practice||Investment Management|
|Organizational Behavior||Operations Research||International Banking|
|Business Environment||Business Taxation||Marketing of Banking Services|
|Legal Systems in Business||Practical Auditing||Technology in Banking Financial Management|
|Business Statistics||Human Resources Management||Business Ethics and Values|
|Treasury Operations||Risk Management||Investment Banking|
Important Books For BBA Banking Admission
These are some Bachelor of Business Administration Banking course Books that students can buy to understand the basics of subjects better.
|Fundamentals of Banking||Parmod Sharma|
|Economics of Money and Banking||Pooja Chatley and Supreet Luthra|
|Banking and Insurance Services||Narang Uma|
List of University & Fees For BBA Banking Admission
|Sri Krishnadevaraya University||3 years||24550|
|Rayalaseema University||3 years||24500|
|Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University||3 years||24675|
|Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University||3 years||24200|
|Dibrugarh University||3 years||25375|
|Cotton College State University||3 years||25325|
More Courses with Eligibility, Fees
The education I connect with has a broad extent of courses and colleges under it. Colleges are working with the Education I connect to provide education all over the world also including India. Some of the Courses are below.
|BBA (Computer Applications)||12th||3 Year||25000|
|BBA (Hons) (Travel and Tourism Management)||12th||1 -3 Year||25135|
|BBA (Logistics Management)||12th||1, 3 Year||25270|
|BBA (Human Resource Management)||12th||1, 3 Year||25405|
|BBA (Marketing and Finance)||12th||1 to 3 Year||25540|
|BBA (Mass Media and Communications)||12th||3 Year||25675|
|BBA (Hardware)||12th||1, 3 Year||27025|
|BBA (Digital Marketing)||12th||1 to 3 Year||27160|
|BBA (Oil & Gas Marketing)||12th||1 to 3 Year||27295|
|BBA (Marketing)||12th||3 Year||27430|
|BBA (Management)||12th||3 Year||27565|
|BBA (Information Technology)||12th||1 to 3 Year||27700|
|BBA (Hons) (Hospitality Management)||12th||1 -3 Year||27835|
|BBA (Finance)||12th||3 Year||27970|
|BBA (Insurance Management)||12th||1 to 3 Year||25810|
|BBA (Telecommunication)||12th||1 to 3 Year||25945|
|BBA (Accounting and Finance)||12th||3 Year||26080|
BBA Banking Admission Distance Education and BBA Banking Admission Regular Course
- Healthy interplay with students and networking facilities.
- Different virtual specialist assistance.
- Provide video material for our students as per university rules.
- Unified curriculum for students.
- Superior support assistance.
- Infrequent residency experiences.
- Provide e-library, Study material Support.
- Do away with complaints with a mobile support system.
- Online specialist classes & Doubt Clearance Sessions depending on university rules.
Advantages of BBA Banking Admission
The major advantages of studying for a bachelor’s degree in banking BBA Banking Admission in India) include the following core reasons out of the many:
- Banking is no doubt an ever-increasing and strongly growing pursuit.
- It is an endless region of branches as well as improvements.
- Banking can relate to many countless operations within many limitless organizations.
- These sectors are also currently the most prominent areas that are experiencing growth
- This is the ideal area to stay non-competitive if you have mastered it fully
- It offers great care and support for its individuals who are directly equivalent to growth through incentives as well as luxuries, Banking sectors are coming globally closer hence it improves diversity with respect to exposure as well as opportunities.
- Nowadays nothing can be possible without banking and its operations hence the need has grown exponentially all over.
Top Universities For BBA Banking Admission
- MKU University
- Subharti University
- Kalinga University
- Periyar University
- Jaipur National University
(FAQ) Regarding BBA Banking Admission
Ans – Yes, Student certificates are valid in all government and private organizations also.
Ans- Yes, Degrees offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India or Abroad. it’s also approved by UGC, DEB, and AICTE.
Ans- Yes, Students can pay their fees in installments either semester-wise or Year wise.
Ans-4 University will decide on the examination mode, and it also depends on the study mode of the course.