BBA Banking Financial Services & Insurance Admission 2023-24: BBA banking finance and insurance is a 3-year undergraduate degree course. The course has 6 semesters which includes training in different concepts and fundamentals of practice in the insurance and banking sector. Students must have eligibility of 10+2 with 50% marks in Commerce/Mathematics streams.
Some universities take admissions based on entrance exams and merit-based. The insurance and Banking sector is considered one of the most important sectors. The fee range of this course varies from 50,000 to 5 Lakhs depending upon the university. The average salary range is 2 to 6 Lakh/annum. The student will be able to develop the skills like accountancy, law, insurance, finance, and Banking.
There are different service areas included in BBA Banking, Financial Services & Insurance like microeconomics, finance, banking communication, taxation, B&I services, HRM banking, and many more. These services are working in different areas of India. Ganpat University is the best option for admission to BBA Banking Financial Services & Insurance course.
BBA Banking Financial Services & Insurance Admission Highlights
|Course Name||BBA Banking Financial Services & Insurance|
|Admission Process||AIMA UGAT, Symbiosis SET, IPU CET, etc.|
|Full-Form||Bachelors In Business Administration In Banking, Financial Services & Insurance|
|Duration||Course Duration is 3 Years.|
|Admission Mode||Entrance Exam/Merit-based|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 2 to 6 Lakh/annum|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 50,000 to 5 Lakhs|
|Eligibility||10+2 with 50% marks in Commerce/ Mathematics|
BBA Banking Financial Services & Insurance Admission 2023-24
Admission for these courses is done on the basis of student’s performance. Mean colleges use the merit systems for BBA Banking, Financial Services & Insurance admissions.
- BBA in Banking Financial Services & Insurance is a 03 years undergraduate degree program. There are many fundamentals and concepts to be learned in this program.
- This course is essential to study for joining the banking and finance sector. A significant figure of companies is hiring graduates of such a field to comfortably run their firms and give their best in the growth of this sector.
- The syllabus includes subjects such as principles of Banking, Financial Accounting, Principles of Insurance, Macro Economics, English, Financial Management, Business Law, Motor Insurance, Communication Skills, and many others. There will be a total of 06 semesters, and exams will be held on a semester basis.
Eligibility for BBA Banking Financial Services & Insurance Admission
- After passing the 12th class in a relevant stream, a student becomes eligible for this BBA degree program. The student must have good mathematics skills, as these skills will help in the future.
- Mostly the admissions are merit-based, and some institute takes entrance exams. Some exams conducted for entrance are BITSAT, JEE Main, and NATA.
Fee Structure of BBA Banking Financial Services & Insurance Admission
Due to the different services colleges take different fees for BBA average fees courses. But the average fee of bba banking finance and insurance is INR 50,000 to 5 Lakhs.
BBA Banking Financial Services & Insurance Admission Entrance Exams
Universities of India use to take the entrance exams for the selection of students in BBA courses. They also make a merit list of successful students.
- Dravidian University Common Entrance Test (DUCET)
- DAVV Common Entrance Test (DAVV CET)
- Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET)
- Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET)
The average starting salary of a BBA successful candidate is 2 to 6 Lakh/annum. But some take a different salary at different levels. The most famous Job positions are Insurance Manager, Investment Banker, Agent and Broker, Asset Manager, Credit and Risk Manager, Stock Analyst, Recovery Agent, etc.
This stream’s top employment areas are Banks, Credit Companies, Shopping Malls, Insurance Industry, Savings, and Loan Associations. Some others are Consultancy Services, Charity Associations, Credit Unions, Mortgage Companies and Educational Institutes.
Bachelor of finance, banking, and business marketing are top courses.
BBA Banking Financial Services & Insurance Admission Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Management Foundation||Macro Economics for Business|
|Principles of Insurance||The practice of Life Insurance|
|Principles of Banking||Organizational Behavior|
|Micro Economics for Business||Financial Accounting – II|
|Financial Accounting – I||Environmental Management|
|Computers in Management||English|
|Business Mathematics||Database Management Systems|
|Business Environment||Business Statistics|
|Behavioral Science – I||Behavioral Science – II|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Operations Research||Financial Management – II|
|Financial Management – I||Marketing Management – II|
|Management Information Systems||Research Methodology & Report Preparation|
|Marketing Management – I||System Analysis & Design|
|Cost & Management Accounting||Regulatory Frame Work, Insurance Regulations|
|Business Law||Marketing of Banking Products & Services|
|Banking Law & Practice||Analytical Skill Building|
|The practice of General Insurance||Fire Insurance|
|Communication Skills – I||Communication Skills – II|
|Behavioral Science – III||Behavioral Science – IV|
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Taxation Laws & Practice||Values & Ethics in Business|
|Sales & Distribution Management||Retail Banking|
|Motor Insurance||Product & Operations Management|
|Management of Commercial Banks||Introduction to International Banking & Forex|
|Human Resource Management||Health Insurance|
|Dissertation Project||Communication Skills – IV|
|Communication Skills – III||Business Policy & Strategic Management|
|Applications for Life Insurance||–|
BBA Course Specialization In India
- BBA Total Quality Management
- BBA Supply Chain & Logistics Strategy
- BBA Retail & Store
- BBA Production & Operations
- BBA Risk & Insurance
- BBA Safety & Industrial Safety
- BBA Fire Safety
- BBA Project Management
- BBA International Business
- BBA in E-Commerce
- BBA Purchase
- BBA Pharmacology
- BBA Media & Advertising
- BBA Event Management
- BBA Export & Import Management
- BBA Shipping Management
- BBA Telecom Management