Basic Diploma in Jewellery Technology Admission 2023-24: A Diploma in Jewelry Design trains a person to become a jewelry designer by teaching them the design’s right skills and techniques. The length of the course is 1 year. Studies in this area teach students practical skills such as stone carving, engraving, polishing, and testing precious stones and metals’ accuracy.
Admission for these courses is opened in various colleges in India every year. Thousands of students take their entries in creation schools for designs. Some particular colleges in India’s popular cities include Uttar Pradesh, Pune, Gujrat, Delhi, and Jaipur. There are some academies of Jewellery Technology in these cities.
Basic Diploma in Jewellery Technology Admission Highlights
|Course Name||Basic Diploma In Jewellery Technology|
|Admission Process||Merit-Based/ Entrance Test|
|Duration||Course Duration is 1 Year|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 02 Lacs to 08 Lacs per annum(LPA)|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 01 to 03 Lakhs|
|Eligibility||Completed 10+2 with 50% or equivalent from a recognized board.|
Basic Diploma in Jewellery Technology Admission 2023-24
Basic Diploma in Jewelry Technology is a 01-year diploma course. Jewelry Technology is related to the technologies used in jewelry production and design. Metal coating, stone setting, metal coloring, electroplating, and enameling are the top skills imparted to the students of Jewelry Technology. All these skills will help candidates when they work officially in jewelry production and jewelry manufacturing companies.
The technology of jewelry relates to the technology utilized in the manufacture and design of jewelry. These courses provide knowledge about Jewellery products and techniques. Electroplating, metal coloring, and coating are the top skills that are provided to the students.
- Many Jewelry Technology institutes in Delhi, Pune, Jaipur, Gujrat, and Uttara Pradesh provide this diploma course and other related courses. Of these many institutes, the IMS and GURUKAL academies are the most famous in India.
- India has many such companies as Sun-jewels, Jewelex India, Carat Lane Jeweler, Velvet case Jewelry, Inter Gold India Limited, Uni Design Jewelry, and Kama Schechter Jewelry.
- After successfully getting the certificate in this course, a student can work as a Quality controller, professional diamond grader, entrepreneur, brand manager, designer, visual merchandise, production manager, designer, etc.
- Employment areas to work with our Jewelry houses, cultural and arts professions, jewelry designing firms, gem wholesaling units, garments, and design firms, model-making jobs, universities and colleges, and precious stone consultancies.
- The candidates who are aspiring to get a basic diploma in jewellery technology admission course must fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- A candidate must have 12th passed qualification to be eligible.
- Attractive applicants also select the opportunity to take entry tests such as BAMI PG CET, AUCET, CEE AMPAI Master Exam, and CAT.
- Few institutes offer distance learning admission in the course.
The tuition fee which is charged for a Basic Jewelry Technology diploma is about INR 01 to 03 Lakhs.
Basic Diploma in Jewellery Technology Admission Process 2023-24
AAFT School, de Samar Academy, Florence, and freesia academies are best for taking admission in India for Jewellery Technology courses. Students must have passed the inter exams for taking admission to the B-Com Bachelor of Commerce.
Interesting candidates also choose the entrance exams option for taking admission. The entrance exams are included tests about knowledge of different creation products.
- Andhra University Common Entrance Test (AUCET)
- BAMU PG CET
- CDAC Common Admission Test (CAT)
- CEE AMPAI Masters (PG) Exam
The average amount of salary one can earn from INR 02 Lakhs to 08 Lakhs per annum(LPA).
Colleges and academies prepare students for different skills in Jewellery Technology. The important courses are branding, design creation, and business design.
Syllabus of Basic Diploma in Jewellery Technology Admission
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Manufacture||Computer Training – Basic Designing on Corel|
|History of Art & Jewellery||CAD/CAM|
|Environmental Studies||Retail Management|
|Gold and other precious Metals||Branding|
|Book Keeping||Communication Skills|
|Diamond Grading||Indian Market|