Bachelor Of Sports Management Admission 2023-24: Bachelor Of Sports Management is a three-year UG program. It is associated with the management stream. The course deals with the management of business aspects of sports. Sports economics, marketing, finance, information, facility management, and event management are practices of this course.
There needs a minimum of 50% marks in the art term. Jorge College, Mumbai University, and Jai hind college in India are famous for these courses. There are different sports academies in India. These academies also help the students in the preparation for these courses.
- Course Name: Bachelor of Physical Education
- Duration: 3 to 4 years
- Salary Offered: INR 02 to 08 Lakhs per annum(LPA)
- Average fee: INR 1.5 Lakhs to 07 Lakhs
- Eligibility: Qualifying 10+2 with 50% aggregate and above in Arts from a recognized university and qualifying CET entrance examination.
- Entrance Exams: SET and UKSEE are the top Entrance Exams.
- Employment Areas: Educational Institutions, Sports Companies, Media Companies, Advertising Companies, Retail Companies, Sports Management, etc.
- Top Job Roles: Sports Instructor, Management Trainee, Sports Nutritionist, Manager Sales, Management Trainee, etc.
Bachelor Of Sports Management Highlights
|Degree||Bachelor Of Sports Management|
|Admission Process||Merit and Entrance Based|
|Duration||Course Duration is 3 Years.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 02 to 08 Lakhs per annum(LPA)|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 1.5 Lakhs to 07 Lakhs|
|Eligibility||Qualifying 10+2 with 50% aggregate and above in Arts from a recognized university and qualifying CET entrance examination.|
Bachelor Of Sports Management Admission 2023-24
Bachelor Of Sports Management is a full-time 03 years postgraduate degree program. It consists of six semesters. This course is the best choice for students interested in sports management. Many institutes are also offering it in part-time mode. Colleges only choose the students that are interested in sports after the 12th class. The students with art courses can also apply for these courses in India.
The syllabus contains Statistics, Computer Applications, Sports Management, Financial Accounting Sports, Sports Principles, Management Principles, Business Communication, etc. The exams of BSM are semester-based.
- The 10+2 education with min 50%-60% mark is the minimum eligibility
- Arts and science institutes across India offer admissions for BSM every year.
- SITM Kolkata and WBUT Kolkata are famous colleges for this course.
- The admissions of BSM are merit/entrance exams.
- The famous entrance exam conducted for BSM is SMAT.
- IISM has the authority to conduct to SMAR exam.
- This course’s average fee is between INR 1.5 Lakhs to 07 Lakhs overall.
Entrance exams are given based on skills for it. Entrance exams are included in sports management and sports marketing.
- Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET)
- Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE)
- Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination (UKSEE)
Some colleges of government have no specific fees but some privates get fees from INR 1.5 Lakhs to 07 Lakhs.
Different levels of candidates get different salary packages. The average salary is INR 02 to 08 Lakhs per annum(LPA).
Bachelor Of Sports Management Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Financial Accounting||Marketing Management|
|Sports Facility & Event Management||Sports Organization & Administration|
|Foundation of Human Skills||Principles of Management|
|Foundation Course in Physical Education 1||Industrial Law|
|Business Law||Foundation Course in Physical Education 2|
|Business Economics – I||Business Environment|
|Business Communication – I||Business Communication -II|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Sports HRM||Sports Marketing|
|Sports Law||Sports Financial Management|
|Marketing Application and Practices||Production & Total Quality Management|
|Information Technology in Business Management – I||Information Technology in Business Management – II|
|Environmental Management||Ethics & Governance|
|Business Statistics||Business Research Methods|
|Accounting for Managerial Decisions||Business Economics-II|
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Sports Management||Digital Marketing in Sports|
|Summer Internship||Public Relations in Sports|
|Strategic Management||Operation Management|
|Sports Sponsorship’s||Media Marketing in Sports|
|Sports Analytics Management||Entrepreneurship Management|
|Logistics & Supply Chain Management||Business Negotiations|
|International Business||Project Work – Sports|