Bachelor Of Radiation Technology Admission 2023-24: Bachelor Of Radiation Technology course is a 03 years undergraduate course done in major cities in India. It is divided into 06 semesters. Education sectors admit intermediate students for this course. A lot of universities and colleges provide a complete system for this course every year. There are used some special stuff in this course. Because this course is done with practical work and learning the skills. Students should ensure the requirements of colleges. Because there are different colleges with different courses and requirements.
- Course Name: Bachelor of Radiation Technology
- Duration: The total Course Duration is 3 Years.
- Salary Offered: INR 50K to 02 lakhs per annum(LPA)
- Average fee: INR 30,000 to 01 lakh
- Eligibility: 10+2 with PCB/PCM with 50% recognized board of education
- Entrance Exams: KLMEE, UGCET, and NPAT are the popular Entrance Exams.
- Top Colleges: SRM University is the popular university for this course.
Highlights of Bachelor Of Radiation Technology
|Course Name||Bachelor Of Radiation Technology|
|Admission Process||Merit-based/Entrance Exam|
|Full-Form||Bachelor of Radiation Technology|
|Duration||Course Duration is 3 Years|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 50K to 02 lakhs per annum(LPA)|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 30,000 to 01 lakh|
|Eligibility||10+2 with PCB/PCM with 50%|
Bachelor Of Radiation Technology Admission 2023-24
Admission for Bachelor in Radiation Technology is open now. Candidates can apply for the entries who are interested in joining this field. In this field, the instructor will teach the students how to use advanced technology to study radiology or wave, radiation. The universities open admission for this degree twice a year.
Radiation technologies are used for the internal parts of the human body. There are different technologies included in it like X-rays, CT, MRI, and ultrasound. There are different courses included in it like X-RAY tech, radiotherapy, and physiotherapy.
Some students miss the chance to get admission in a regular mode of education due to their issues, but they want to study; for such types of students, this mode of education is best. The student can complete their full degree without any disturbance in their work or personal life.
Eligibility For Bachelor Of Radiation Technology Admission
The candidates enrolling in the course should pass the following rules:
- Candidate should have passed their 12th class or equivalent from a recognized educational board.
- They should have total merit of 50% or equivalent.
- 5% relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
Fee Structure of Bachelor Of Radiation Technology Admission
The basic and general fees of these courses are INR 30,000 to 01 lakh.
Entrance Exams for Bachelor Of Radiation Technology Admission
Entrance exams are given before the selection. Some colleges do not admit students on inter results. So they offer students for entrance exams.
- KL Marine Entrance Examination (KLMEE) 2023
- KRLMPCA Undergraduate Common Entrance Test (UGCET)
- NMIMS National Test for Programs After Twelfth (NPAT) 2023
- Panjab University Common Entrance Exam (PU CET UG)
The successful candidates after doing these courses easily get jobs with a starting salary of INR 50K to 02 lakhs per annum(LPA).
Bachelor Of Radiation Technology Admission University & Fees
|Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University||3 years||66675|
|Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences||3 years||66920|
|SRM University||3 years||65165|
|Vignan’s Foundation for Science, Technology, and Research||3 years||66410|
|Vikrama Simhapuri University, Kakutur||3 years||67275|