Bachelor of Fashion and Apparel Design Admission 2023-24: The Bachelor of Fashion and Apparel Design is a 04 years UG course. It consists of 08 semesters. This course teaches students about the principle of design, sketching and drawing, garment construction, etc. Architecture is a vast and complicated field that influences the environment and global impact.
- Full-Form: Bachelor of Fashion & Apparel Design.
- Selection Process: Entrance Exam/Merit
- Eligibility: Passed 10+2 with a minimum of 50% with a recognized board.
- Entrance Exams: HSEE, AIFD, NIFT, and RIE CEE are some entrance exams.
- Average Fee: INR 02 Lakhs to 08 lakhs Overall
- Salary Offered: INR 02 to 10 lakhs per annum(LPA)
- Top Recruiting Areas: Export Houses, Leather companies, Academic Institutes, Brand Promoting firms, Media Houses, Film Industry, etc.
- Top Job Profiles: Costume Designer, Lecturer, Fabric Quality Control Manager, Show Room Sales Representative, etc.
The specialists holding this course are offered multiple jobs such as Apparel Designer, fashion designer, Fashion Stylist, Fashion Coordinator, Product development Assistant, etc.
Bachelor Of Fashion And Apparel Design Admission Highlights
|Course Name||Bachelor of Fashion and Apparel Design|
|Full-Form||Bachelor of Fashion And Apparel Design|
|Duration||Course Duration is 4 Years|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 02 to 10 lakhs per annum(LPA)|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 02 Lakhs to 08 lakhs Overall|
|Eligibility||12th with 50% marks from recognized board.|
Bachelor Of Fashion And Apparel Design Admission 2023-24
- Bachelor in Fashion and Apparel Design is a UG-level specialized course. Its duration can vary depending on the subject type the student selects. This Bachelor’s course extends in duration from 04 years. Fashion and Apparel Design focuses on transforming materials into new design products. In this course, a wide range of artistic patterns and designs are taught. The admissions are done through various entrance exams conducted by university and state-level exams.
- From the name, it is apparent the course is all about fashion; hence the subjects taught in this program are related to fashion. The subjects are Fiber and Yarn Science, Fabric Analysis, Traditional textile Art, Elements of Fashion and Design, Apparel Computer-Aided Design, Textile Testing, etc.
Eligibility For Bachelor Of Fashion And Apparel Design Admission
- The requirement to be eligible is students must pass 10+2 from a known and recognized study board.
- The entrance procedure includes an entrance exam with a personal interview. The entrance exams, in this case, are AIFD, NIFT, CEED, NATA, and AIEED.
- Some related and top academies for this course are Pearl Academy, National Institute of Technology, Symbiosis Institute of Design, etc.
Fее Structure of Bachelor Of Fashion And Apparel Design Admission
The average Bachelor of Fashion and Apparel Design course fee is INR 02 Lakhs to 08 lakhs Overall and can vary depending on the institute.
Entrance Exams for Bachelor Of Fashion And Apparel Design Admission
- Arts and Humanities Entrance Examinations
- DU DSE M.A. (Economics) Entrance Test
- Humanities and Social Sciences Entrance Examination (HSEE)
- Regional Institute of Education (RIE) Common Entrance Exam (CEE)
The average starting salary of Bachelor of Fashion and Apparel Design graduates ranges from INR 02 to 10 lakhs per annum(LPA).
Job positions to work on are Textile Designer, Fashion Coordinator, Fabric Quality Control Manager, Retail Manager, Fashion Consultant, Fashion Stylist, etc.
Famous companies to work with are PearlsGlobal, Proline, Lifestyle, orient Craft, Raymond’s, Shoppers Stop, Adidas, ITC Ltd., Kimaya Omega Design, Pantaloons, Myntra, Benetton, Bata, Snap Deal, Allen Solly, etc.
Types of Cоurѕе
It is a full-time four years course, regularly offered in morning classes.
This program is not offered in online and distance learning modes.
Bachelor Of Fashion And Apparel Design Admission Syllabus
|SEMESTER I||SEMESTER II|
|Language I||Language I|
|Language II||Language II|
|Fiber yarn science||Fabric analysis|
|Elements of design fashion||Basics of garment construction|
|Basics of pattern making and sewing||Computer fundamentals|
|SEMESTER III||SEMESTER IV|
|Language I||Language I|
|Language II||Language II|
|Fashion art design||Traditional textiles art|
|Pattern making and clothing||Historic costumes|
|Wet processing||Entrepreneurship development|
|Indian constitution||Environmental studies|
|SEMESTER V||SEMESTER VI|
|Fashion accessories||Apparel quality assurance|
|Garment surface ornamentation||Portfolio presentation|
|Textile testing||Non-woven technical textiles|
|Apparel production||Apparel export documentation|
|Apparel computer-aided design||Shop floor management|
|Fashion business management||Project|
|SEMESTER VII||SEMESTER VIII|
|Fashion Overview||Opportunities and challenges|
|Fashion trade||Export and import|
|Overview of the fashion industry||Domestic trades|
|Fashion retailing||Export promotion|
|Role of Professionals in the fashion industry||Project review|