Bachelor in Fashion Technology Admission 2023-24: Bachelor in Fashion Technology is a course duration of 04 years consisting of 08 semesters. It is a postgraduate degree program that is based on designing technology. Students can specialize in tough topics like fashion and textile technology. This course teaches about fabrics, color patterns, garments, and Clothing related to fashion and textile work.
Ahmedabad University is the best for admission to Bachelor in Fashion Technology courses. Students can is also applied online for access.
- Full-Form: Bachelor of Fashion Technology.
- Selection Process: Entrance Exam/Merit
- Eligibility: Passed 10+2 with a minimum of 50% with a recognized board.
- Entrance Exams: CENTAC, EFLU
- Average Fee: INR 02 Lakh to 06 lakhs overall
- Salary Offered: INR 02 lakhs to 08 Lakhs per annum(LPA)
- Top Recruiting Areas: Export Houses, Leather companies, Academic Institutes, Brand Promoting firms, Media Houses, Film Industry, etc.
- Top Job Profiles: Costume Designer, Lecturer, Fabric Quality Control Manager, Show Room Sales Representative, etc.
Bachelor in Fashion Technology Admission Highlights
|Course Name||Bachelor in Fashion Technology|
|Admission Process||Merit-based/Entrance Test|
|Full-Form||Bachelor of Fashion Technology|
|Duration||Course Duration is 4 Years|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 02 lakhs to 08 Lakhs per annum(LPA)|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 02 Lakh to 06 lakhs overall|
|Eligibility||Passed 10+2 with a minimum of 50% with a recognized board.|
Bachelor in Fashion Technology Admission 2023-24
- These admissions are made based on student’s skills on entrance tests, and skills are instrumental in these courses. These courses are given through different universities in India. Students need to provide their forms to universities for the admission process.
- Bachelor in Fashion Technology is a 4-year graduation course in the arts stream. The students will gain a comprehensive understanding of the fashion industry, including multiple aspects of innovation, growth, trend growth, and fashion awareness.
- Fashion technology is the practice of applying fashion and styling to clothes and accessories and a natural appearance. Fashion style has changed over time and space, inspired by cultural and social perceptions.
- Bachelor of fashion technology includes different fashion and textile courses. In these courses, students also learn about the different industries’ products and wearing materials. They can also provide new fashions after completing their studies. Degrees are given to successful students after graduation.
- The Bachelor in Fashion Technology admission syllabus contains Fashion Art Introduction, Sewing Fundamentals, Textile Science, Fashion Business and Marketing, Garments Manufacturing, Draping, Garment Assembling, Computer Graphics, Advanced Pattern Making, Costume Designing, etc.
- ISAT Ranchi, CPU Kota, and PMG Pathanamthitta are considered based institutes for Bachelor in Fashion Technology.
Eligibility For Bachelor in Fashion Technology Admission
- Candidates must have passed the 10+2 or similar test with a minimum of 50%.
- He or she may also be required to take an aptitude exam in order to be admitted to the program.
- CEED, NIFT, and AIEED are common entrance exams for BFT.
Fee Structure of Bachelor in Fashion Technology Admission
The average fee charged by fashion technology students is 02 Lakh to 06 lakhs overall.
Entrance Exams for Bachelor in Fashion Technology Admission
Some universes in India take entrance exams every year. These exams include skills and knowledge about modern fashions.
- Centralized Admission Committee (CENTAC)
- CEE AMPAI UG Exam
- COMEDK UGET
- English And Foreign Languages University (EFLU)
A fashion designer can avail of a salary of 02 lakhs to 08 Lakhs per annum(LPA).
Export Houses, Leather companies, Academic Institutes, Brand Promoting firms, Media Houses, Film Industry, etc. are the main employment areas in which students can do their job.
Costume Designer, Lecturer, Fabric Quality Control Manager, Show Room Sales Representative, Design Promotor, Graphic Designer, etc. are some of the profiles.
Some of its courses have full time but some have a specific time period. It also has some online courses with a 15-month duration.
Bachelor in Fashion Technology Admission Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|English 1||English II|
|Introduction to Fashion Art||Traditional Indian Textiles & History of Indian art & costume|
|Textile Science||Garment Construction|
|Surface Ornamentation||Fundamentals of Pattern Making|
|Sewing Fundamentals||Elements of Fashion & Advanced Drawing|
|Introduction to Fashion Business||Elements of Design & its Application|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|World Art Appreciation||Garment Assembling|
|Western Costume||Fundamentals of Apparel Production|
|Pattern Manipulation||Export Merchandising|
|Fashion Stylization and Designing||Computer Graphics|
|Fashion Marketing||Advanced Pattern Making & Grading|
|Draping||Advanced Fashion Illustration|
|Advanced Garment Construction|
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Choice Based Course||Portfolio Making|
|Computer Aided Textile Designing||Knit Wear Module|
|Kid’s Wear and Men’s Wear||Internship (Project)|
|Open Course||Final Collection|
|Textile Design||Craft Documentation|
|Theatre Costume Designing||Accessory Designing|