BA Tourism Studies Admission 2023-24 | Fee | Colleges: The BA in Tourism Studies is a full-time 03 years undergraduate course. It is divided into 06 semesters. The course is aimed to teach students interpersonal and communication skills, Socioeconomic trends, etc. Bachelor of Arts in Tourism Studies is concerned with various aspects of the industry related to tourism and travel. This BA in Tourism Studies makes students familiar with the disciplines such as heritage tourism, adventure tourism, sustainable tourism, medical tourism, etc.
- Full-Form: Bachelor of Arts in Tourism Studies.
- Selection Process: Entrance Exam/Merit
- Eligibility: 10+2 qualification with 40% from a recognized educational Board.
- Entrance Exams: HSEE and CEE are entrance exams.
- Average Fee: INR 50K to 05 Lakhs
- Salary Offered: INR 03 to 08 Lakhs per annum(LPA)
- Top Recruiting Areas: Colleges & Universities, IT Configuration Management, IT Financial Management areas, IT Service Management areas, IT Governance Areas, etc.
- Top Job Profiles: Account Manager, Business Analyst, Business Development Manager, Sales Representative, Information Systems Manager, Chief Information Officer, etc.
Highlights of BA Tourism Studies Admission
|Course Name||Bachelor of Arts in Tourism Studies|
|Course Level||Under Graduate|
|Eligibility||Minimum 40% in 10+2|
|Course Fee||Rs 50,000 to Rs 5,00,000 per year|
|Average Salary||INR 3 to INR 8 LPA|
|Job Roles||Travel Consultant, Tour Guide, Hotel Manager, Event Planner, Content Manager, PR Manager, Corporate Travel Guide|
BA Tourism Studies Admission 2023-24
- Various institutes set different criteria in the admission process some conduct entrance while some only check the higher secondary education percentage. However, in both cases, 10+2 qualification is mandatory.
- The entrance exams IIHM CHAT, NCHMCT JEE, and CUCET are conducted to check students’ eligibility for BA Tourism Studies.
- The tuition fee for BA Tourism Studies can range from INR 50K to 02 Lakhs.
The specialists holding this course are offered multiple jobs in areas such as Airlines, Food Industry, Hospitality Industry, Travel Agencies, Transport, Immigration and Customs Services, etc.
This program includes different aspects such as hospitality, planning destination, ticket booking, tourism economics, marketing, and transportation used for the travel.
When successfully completing the BA Tourism Studies program, the students become aware of the various services that are organized for tourism and the sector of tourism.
Career Prospects of BA in Tourism Studies
There are many job opportunities related to BA Tourism Studies, and one can avail of an average salary starting from INR 03 to 08 Lakhs per annum (LPA).
The popular occupations for BA Tourism Studies grads are Tour Guide, Hotel Manager, Tour Operator, Commercial Executive, Span Manager, Sommelier, Travel Agent, Event Organizer, Management Trainee, etc.
The graduates’ well-known career-making areas are Travel Agencies, Food Industry, Custom Services, Airlines, Immigration Services, Hospitality Industry, etc.
BA in Tourism Studies Course Mode
The BA of Tourism Studies is a full-time regular course. There is a chance for candidates to get online or Distance learning Education who cannot attend regular classes.
About BA in Tourism Studies Course
This course is an advanced study of tourism and the skills involved in establishing, organizing, and managing a successful tourism industry.
BA Tourism Studies Admission 2023-24
BA Tourism Studies admission is made through various entrance exams conducted by university and state-level exams.
Eligibility For BA Tourism Studies Admission
The candidates who have passed 10+2 in any stream are eligible for admission to BA Tourism Studies. The entrance exams IIHM CHAT, NCHMCT JEE, and CUCET are conducted to check students’ eligibility for BA Tourism Studies.
Entrance Exams of BA Tourism Studies Admission
- Arts and Humanities Entrance Examinations
- DU DSE M.A. (Economics) Entrance Test
- Humanities and Social Sciences Entrance Examination (HSEE)
- Regional Institute of Education (RIE) Common Entrance Exam (CEE)
Fееs Structure of BA Tourism Studies Admission
The average fees for this course are INR 50K to 05 Lakhs annually and can vary depending on the institute.
The average starting salary of BA Tourism Studies graduates ranges from INR 03 to 08 LPA.
Types of Cоurѕе
It is a full-time four years course, regularly offered in morning classes.
This program is not offered in online and distance learning modes.
Syllabus of BA Tourism Studies Admission 2023-24
|First Semester||Second Semester|
|Fundamentals of Tourism||Environmental Studies|
|Tourism Psychology and Behaviour||Travel and Tourism planning|
|Tourism Organisation||Transport Systems|
|Tourism Geography||Tourism Planning|
|Tourism Foundation and History||Behavioural Science – II|
|Economics of Tourism||Basics of Cargo Management|
|Behavioural Science – I||Automation in Tourism|
|Third Semester||Fourth Semester|
|Travel Agency and Tour Operator Organization||Tourism Management|
|Special Interest Tourism||Accommodation Management|
|India as a Tourism Destination||Destination Planning and Development|
|Airline Ticketing||Interpersonal Skills in Tourism|
|Adventure Tourism||Medical Tourism|
|Communication Skills||World Tourism|
|Fifth Semester||Sixth Semester|
|Sustainable Tourism||Heritage Tourism|
|Tour Operations||Tourism Policies|
|Managing Tourist Behavior||Managing Visitor Impacts|
|Development of Tourism Infrastructure||Ethical and Legal Aspects in Tourism|
Suggested University For BA Tourism Studies Admission in India
|University Name||State||Type Of University|
|Charotar University of Science & Technology Admission||GUJARAT||Private University|
|Children’s University Admission||GUJARAT||State University|
|CU Shah University Admission||GUJARAT||Private University|
|Dharmsinh Desai University Admission||GUJARAT||State University|
|Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DAIICT) Admission||GUJARAT||Private University|