BA Ancient Indian Culture Admission 2023: Bachelor of Arts in Ancient Indian Culture is an undergraduate degree program in which courses offer to learn in depth about India’s history and culture. This course is a deep study of Indian Archeology, Art, and History of Ancient India. The duration of the course is of three years, Student can enroll in this course on behalf of a Merit score.
BA Ancient Indian Culture Admission fees are approx. INR 9,000 to INR 20,000. The candidate can prefer this course in Regular, Distance, and Online modes. Career options after this course in both the Government and private sector, and the average salary is up to 4 LPA.
The specialists holding this course are offered multiple jobs in areas such as Museums, Art Galleries, tours and travel-based organizations, Government offices, etc.
The most suggested University where this course is provided in the best way is the Uttarakhand Sanskrit University. Some other recommended universities where this course can be pursued are various private and state universities.
BA Ancient Indian Culture Admission Highlights
|Course Name||Bachelor of Arts in Ancient Indian Culture|
|Course Level||Under Graduate|
|Eligibility||Minimum 40% in 10+2|
|Course Fee||Rs 9,000 To Rs 20,000 Per Year|
|Average Salary||INR 2 to INR 4 LPA|
|Job Roles||Archeologist, Historian, Teacher, Auctioneer, Archivist|
BA Ancient Indian Culture Admission 2023
The admission is done through a direct admission process and an entrance test in some cases. BA Ancient Indian Culture course is a merit-based admission. Universities’ open admission to the BA course is based on the candidate’s eligibility. Candidates are shortlisted based on academic merits and performance in applicable nationwide entrance exams.
Eligibility For BA Ancient Indian Culture Admission
- Students who completed 12th Passed from a well-recognized board with at least 40% then you can take a step towards applying for this BA course.
- The admission process for BA Ancient Indian Culture is fully merit-based. Some entrance exams such as RIE-CEE, NMU-MA-EE, TISSNET, and PWC BA/BSc Entrance Exam are necessary to qualify for getting admission to BA Ancient Indian Culture.
- The BA Ancient Indian Culture is a full-time course offered mostly in morning classes. The disadvantage of BA Ancient Indian Culture is that it is not provided in Distance or online mode.
- The fee that is demanded in India for BA Ancient Indian Culture ranges from INR 3,000 to INR 12,000 which is very affordable. This course is very cheap and easily achievable for all the candidates.
BA Ancient Indian Culture Admission Fее Structure
The average fee for a BA Ancient Indian Culture course is INR 9,000 to INR 20,000.
Entrance Exams of BA Ancient Indian Culture Admission
- Regional Institute of Education (RIE) Common Entrance Exam (CEE)
- TISS National Entrance Test (TISSNET)
- North Maharashtra University MA Entrance Exam
- Patna Women’s College BA / B.Sc Entrance Exam
The average starting salary of BA Ancient Indian History graduates ranges from INR 2-4 LPA.
Types of Courses
- Full Time: BA Ancient Indian Culture is a full-time four years course, regularly offered in morning classes.
- Part-Time/Online: BA Ancient Indian Culture program is not offered in online and distance learning modes.
BA Ancient Indian Culture Admission Syllabus
|1st Year||2nd Year|
|History and Post-Classical History||Timeline of Ancient History|
|Early Iron Age||Late Ancient History.|
|Ancient History||Middle to Late Bronze Age|
|Greek and Roman Civilizations||Prehistory|
|Early Ancient History|
BA Ancient Indian Culture Admission University & Fees
|OP Jindal Global University Admission||3 years||37675|
|GLS University Admission||3 years||36920|
|Gokul Global University Admission||3 years||34165|
|Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Admission||3 years||35410|
|Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation Admission||3 years||38275|