BTech in Plastic Engineering Admission 2023-24: BTech plastic engineering course is a UG program. This course is completed within 04 years. It is a graduate degree program that concerns the manufacturing, developing, designing,& processing of plastic production and moke materials. This program is designed to provide basic concepts, hand on plastic, and a project; students prepare skills professionals to make their career in the plastic industry. In the article, we mention the details about BTech in Plastic Engineering and its related information. Admission for BTech Plastic Engineering will commence soon for the 2023 session. Universities offer this Course regularly, and there is no chance of online/ distance mode.
Students can get deep knowledge about plastic and polymer design supply, production, etc. Plastic engineering is a branch of science that equips students with advanced information about chemicals, polymers, plants, and other related fields.
BTech in Plastic Engineering Admission Highlights
|Course Name||BTech in Plastic Engineering|
|Eligibility Criteria||12th with 50% marks from a recognized university in the science stream|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Average Fee||INR 45K -95K per annum|
BTech in Plastic Engineering Admission 2023-24
The admission method of BTech in Plastic engineering is depending on the merit list. To get admission to the course students need to qualify entrance test which is conducted at any National, state, or institute level. Institute will be preparing a merit list for the qualified candidates, and according to the shortlisted merit list, Institute will be called to the students for the admission process.
The duration of the program is 4 years, and their course included 8 semesters of core subjects like- Applied Chemistry, and mathematics. physics, engineering drawing, mechanics, heat & mass transfer, products, and plastic mold design, etc.
Eligibility For BTech in Plastic Engineering Admission
- The minimum eligibility criteria for the course is a higher secondary class (12th class) in the science stream from any recognized board.
- Students must have 50% for the general category students and 45% for the reserved category students.
- Admission based on entrance exams is fulfilled when the university holds students straightforward entrance exams. Most universities prefer state and national-level entrance exams.
- Candidates willing to get admission to this UG course must have passed the intermediate level in PCM.
Fee Structure of BTech in Plastic Engineering Admission
Fees charged for BTech in Plastic Engineering program ranges from INR 45,000 to 95,000 per annum.
BTech in Plastic Engineering Colleges
There are a few top colleges granting admission into the BTech course with a specialization in Plastic Engineering. The minimum eligibility in all these colleges is a 12th pass with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, or Statistics. The colleges are:
- HBTU Kanpur
- SJCE Mysore
- LDCE Ahmedabad
- CIPET Ahmedabad
- MIT Aurangabad
- COER Roorkee
Admission to most of these colleges is merit-based. Aspired students must apply before the last date. The course provides a bright career and a wide scope.
BTech in Plastic Engineering Admission Syllabus
Here we mention the BTech Plastic Engineering syllabus semester-wise:
- Technical English – I
- Mathematics – I
- Engineering Physics – I
- Engineering Chemistry – I
- Computer Programming
- Engineering Graphics
- Technical English-II
- Engineering Physics-II
- Engineering Chemistry-II
- Basic Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Engineering Mechanics
- Transforms and Partial Differential Equations
- Environmental Science and Engineering
- Materials Engineering
- Organic Chemistry and Technology
- Strength of Materials
- Polyurethane Technology
- Polymer Nanocomposites
- Adhesives and Surface Coatings
- Biomedical Plastics
- Statistical Quality Control Techniques
- Total Quality Management
- Probability and Statistics
- Mould Manufacturing Engineering
- Polymer Structure and Property Relationship
- Principles of Chemical Engineering
- Physical Chemistry of Polymers
- Plastics Materials & Applications – I
- Numerical Methods
- Polymer Rheology
- Polymerization Engineering
- Plastics Materials & Applications – II
- CAD/CAM/CAE for Plastics Engineering
- Plastics Processing Technology – II
- Fundamentals of Plastics Mould and Die Design
- Rubber Technology
- Plastics Testing Techniques – I
- Process Control & Instrumentation
- Additives and Compounding
- Plastics Processing Technology – II
- Polymer Composites Technology
- Plastics Testing Techniques – II
- Industrial Management & Costing
- Plastics Product Design
- Plastic Waste Management and Recycling Techniques
- Biodegradable Polymers
Job Types of BTech in Plastic Engineering Admission
|Quality Control Engineer|
|Plastic Part Mould Design Engineer|
|Plastic Trims Automotive Engineer|