BTech Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Admission 2023-24: BTech Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering is a 04 years UG diploma-degree course. It is divided into 08 semesters, two per year. Students who have completed their 10+2 with a min of 50% marks in PCM from a recognized university or equivalent are eligible. The salary package offered after completing the course is INR 02 to 12 LPA. The total fee structure of the course is INR 02 to 12 lakhs per year depending upon the university.
For students interested in a profession in monitoring and controlling intricate industrial and electrical operations, the training is quite helpful. The course’s major objective is to teach students how to create systems that can generate beneficial materials.
BTech Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Admission Highlights
|Course Name||BTech Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering|
|Age||15 to 17 years|
|Minimum Percentage||10+2 with 50% marks from a recognized university.|
|Subjects Required||Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics|
|Average Fee Incurred||INR 02 to 12 lakhs per year|
|Similar Options of Study||BE In electronics, BE Telecommunication and Electronics|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 02 to 12 LPA|
|Employment Roles||Telecom engineer, Communication engineer, etc.|
BTech Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Admission 2023-24
You should choose this course because graduates can easily create programs for communication systems. They also work to develop innovative devices to do lots of jobs. The people in this field can also update the existing technology. They can do an effective job by effectively using their KSAs.
Due to new technology advancements, the demand for skilled engineers in the telecom industry increased. So, students have numerous career opportunities in the field after completion of this course. The students can acquire the necessary knowledge of basic science and mathematics after completing this study course.
After this degree, students can easily control the production process. They can also check the safety procedures of various computer systems. In-depth mathematics knowledge is compulsory in the B.Tech engineering course.
Some of the unique characteristics of this course are:
- The course is a four-year UG engineering course.
- It is an intermediate degree that requires a science background.
- The admission to this course depends on the performance in the entrance examination or class 12th exams.
- The course offers the basic foundation for those individuals who want to find a career in control systems, communication, and sensor systems.
- The field is one of the fastest-growing fields in the world.
- This course is a career-oriented course. It comes up with numerous career opportunities in IT and electronics engineering.
- With the faithful ministry of telecommunication, there are many employment opportunities for engineers.
- The advent of the network service provider and dish antennas enables the government and private sectors to offer course graduates a huge range of employment opportunities.
Eligibility For BTech Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Admission
- To get admission in B.Tech ETC, the student must pass class 12th with 50% marks.
- They should study mathematics, chemistry, physics, or any other technical subjects in class 12th.
- The candidate needs to score 45% marks in each of the above subjects.
- English is also a mandatory subject in qualifying exams. This condition may vary from institute to institute.
- IITs must get a good score in JEE mains and advanced exams to pursue this course.
Fee Structure of BTech Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Admission
- The course fees for the B.Tech ETC program are INR 02 to 12 lakhs per year.
BTech Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Admission Process 2023-24
Applicants will go through the following admission process:
- Submission of full application form with enclosure and the application fee is done.
- Fee can be submitted online or through a bank.
- Review of the admission application.
- The authority does the shortlisting of candidates.
- Personal interview.
- The university selection committee takes the final admission decision.
The decision to shortlist candidates is based on a group discussion and a personal interview. The selection committee makes the formal offer of their final decision. Selected students are further recalled for enrollment.
How To Apply for BTech Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Admission?
BTech Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Admission: Online
- Applicants can access the online application form and download it via the official website.
- If they want to apply online, then visit the official website.
- Visit the official website and select the option of downloading the admission form
- Fill out the requirements and submit the form
BTech Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Admission: Offline
Offline, students need to go to the required institution, Ask for the admission process and submit the requirements. Both online and offline mode is used.
Entrance Exams Of BTech Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Admission
Below are the entrance examinations conducted for the B.Tech ETC:
- JEE Mains
- JEE Advanced
- MH CET
- AP EAMCET
Top College For BTech Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Admission in India
|College Name||Location||Average Annual Fee in INR|
|Amity University||Noida||INR 56,738|
|PILLAI College of engineering||Mumbai||INR 105,530|
|JADAVPUR University||Kolkata||INR 3000|
|College of Engineering||Pune||INR 60,694|
|BMS College of Engineering||Bangalore||INR 19,560|
|Rungta College of Engineering and Technology||Bhilai||INR 70,575|
|Institute of Aeronautical Engineering||Hyderabad||INR 67,000|
BTech Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Admission Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Engineering Mathematics – I||Elements of Mechanical Engineering|
|Engineering Mathematics – II||Basic Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|Engineering Physics||Basic Electronics|
|Engineering Chemistry||Constitution of India and Professional Ethics|
|Programming in C and Data structures||Environmental Studies|
|Computer Programming Laboratory||Engineering Physics Lab|
|Elements of Civil Engineering & Engineering Mechanics||Engineering Chemistry Lab|
|Computer Aided Engineering Drawing||Workshop Practice|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Engg. Mathematics – III||Engg. Mathematics – IV|
|Analog Electronic Ckts||Microcontrollers|
|Logic Design||Control Systems|
|Network Analysis||Signals & Systems|
|Electronic Instrumentation||Fundamentals of HDL|
|Field Theory||Linear ICs & Applications|
|Analog Electronics Lab||Microcontrollers Lab|
|Logic Design Lab||HDL Lab|
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Management and Entrepreneurship||Digital Communication|
|Digital Signal Processing||Microprocessors|
|Analog Communication||Microelectronics Circuits|
|Information Theory & Coding||Antennas and Propagation|
|Fundamentals of CMOS||Operating Systems|
|VLSI||Advanced Communication Lab|
|DSP Lab EC||Microprocessor Lab|
|Analog Communication||Lab + LIC Lab|
|Semester VII||Semester VIII|
|Computer Communication Networks||Wireless Communication|
|Optical Fiber Communication||Digital Switching Systems|
|Power Electronics||Project Work EC|
|Embedded System Design||Seminar EC|
|VLSI Lab||Power Electronics Lab|
BTech Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Admission Preparation Tips
- Try to take care of your diet. It is very beneficial for your health and study.
- Do proper exercise and morning walk.
- It gives you mental and physical strength.
- It is necessary to attend regular classes.
- Always work on minimizing absentees from the class
- Pray to God and get help. He will help you in every matter.
- Daily Go for a Walk with family members or friends.
- Revise the previous lecture on the course with friends.
- Try to make a proper timetable and schedule to do work.
- Always use the recommended book written by a renowned author.
- Take your revision test daily.
- Engaged in practical work during lab lecture
- Consult with teachers in case of any difficulty
The average starting salary in India after this course is INR 2 to 12 lakhs.
a) Telecom Engineer
They create and supervise electronic equipment used in the telecom industry
Salary: INR 362,915-976,135
b) Communication Engineer
They are responsible for designing and researching the communication equipment. Work with other field persons and improve overall productivity.
Salary: INR 349,867 to 829,849.
c) Telecommunication and Electronics Engineer
They are responsible for creating equipment like radio links, routers, modems, etc.
Salary: INR 350,000 to 450,000.
d) Telecommunication Network Engineer
They are responsible for design, installing, and operating communication systems.
Salary: INR 365,956 to 11,65,772
Types, of Course, Learning After BTech Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Admission
- The course type is best for homemakers and job holders.
- Online assignments and quizzes are done regularly.
- The duration of the diploma is 4-years
- Distance education program
- Exams are also held at the end of the session.
- Tests and exams are held during the session.
- In full-time learning, the timing of learning is 3 to 5 hours daily.
- The students must submit assignments regularly
- The teachers also conduct the presentation session. It is the best way to enhance the confidence level.
- Professors and lecturers take proper classes of B.Tech ECT course learning.
BTech Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Admission Full Time (Morning/Evening)
The program is held in full-time course learning. Some institutes also offer distance learning programs. Distance learning programs are perfect for jobholders and homemakers.
FAQ Regarding BTech Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Admission
Q1) Why should you choose electronics and communication engineering?
Ans: One of the important benefits of ECE is the freedom of choice available for the students. The freedom choice is between the software and hardware field. Many students choose this course because it offers lots of job opportunities.
Q2) What is the average starting salary of ECE engineers?
Ans: The average starting salary in India after this course is INR 2 to 12 lakhs.
The salary depends on personal knowledge and experience. If a person possesses high-level knowledge, then he deserved a better job. So, he will be able to get better remuneration.
Q3) What is the course fee for B.Tech ECE?
Ans: The course fees for this program are INR 1 lakhs to 12 lakhs per year. It depends on the type and standard of the institute.
Q4) Name some entrance test exams conducted for B.Tech ECE?
Ans: The admission to this course depends on the entrance test result. Entrance examinations conducted for the B.Tech ECE course are:
- JEE Mains