B Tech Electronics And Communication Engineering Admission 2023-24: B Tech Electronics And Communication Engineering is a combination of electronics and communication courses. The course is a four-year program consisting of eight semesters. The students can pursue the course after cleaning 10+2 exams with 50% marks. In today’s world, one of the most opted fields by students is engineering. Electronic communication is an essential constituent of our life and has revolutionized and modified the globe. It is a handsome stream and attracts the youth a lot. B Tech is generally a UG-level degree program, i.e. the universities offer B Tech to students who have done 10+2 with 50% marks from any recognized institute in India.
B Tech Electronics And Communication Engineering Admission Highlights
|Course Name||B Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|Age||15 to 17 years|
|Eligibility||10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized board.|
|Subjects Required||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics|
|Average Fee Incurred||INR 01 to 04 lakhs per year|
|Similar Options of Study||BE. In Electronics, B Tech in Electronics engineering|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 1.5 lakhs to 3.5 lakhs per annum(LPA)|
|Employment Roles||Software engineers, Verification engineers, CAD engineers, Design Engineer, Application Engineer|
|Suggested University||Aks University|
B Tech Electronics And Communication Engineering Admission 2023-24
B Tech ece program enables the individual to develop innovative electronic systems. These systems are very useful and effective for all real applications. The course focuses on the electronic and energy sectors. The course focuses on better telecommunication systems and applications. The students, after completing the course, can work in many private and government sectors.
b tech ece also includes a large portion of broadcast and electronics engineering since they are important for understanding signal transmission and processing. This area of engineering is highly evolved with the different modes of communication introduced in India. The course is also combined with electronics engineering or offered as a specialty in postgraduate engineering.
The minimum period to complete b tech electronics and communication engineering degree is generally three years or 36 months at the institute. The maximum or limit time to complete this degree is five years after the student will be struck off from the university without any degree.
The average remuneration that students can get after the course is INR 1.5 lakhs to 3.5 lakhs per annum(LPA). The course focuses on the concept of research, testing, development, and testing of various electronic devices.
Eligibility Criteria for B Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering Admission
The course is a four-year diploma course.
- Each year is divided into two semesters.
- The students who passed the 10+2 level with a minimum of 50% marks can apply for B Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering admission.
- The students must study chemistry, physics, and mathematics as the core subject.
- The course involves the study of the analysis, design, and application of communication and electronic circuit.
- The average fee for B Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering Admission is INR 01 to 04 lakhs per year in government institutes.
- The private institute may have fees ranging from INR 6 to 7 lakhs.
B Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering Admission Process 2023
- There are more than 4000 engineering colleges in India.
- The candidate can get entrance to engineering colleges simply through entrance test exams.
- Two options are available to get B Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering admission.
- One of them is the management quota, and the other is based on here.
- For both options, students need to submit the test score in the last qualifying examination.
- If the institute offers admission based on direct entry, only class 12th will be counted.
Entrance Exams of B Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering Admission
To get admission, B Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering admission students need to clarify the three modes:
- Entrance test exam
- Group discussion
- Personal interview round
Many universities conduct entrance exams at the national, university, or state level. Some entrance exams are given below for B Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering admission.
- BVP CET Engineering
- CG PET
B Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering Admission Syllabus
|First Semester||Second Semester|
|Manufacturing Processes||Electronic Devices|
|Fundamentals of Computing||Engineering Mechanics|
|Electrical Technology||Introduction to Programming|
|Applied Physics-I||Applied Physics-II|
|Applied Mathematics-I||Applied Mathematics-II|
|Applied Chemistry||Communication Skills|
|Third Semester||Fourth Semester|
|Switching Theory and Logic Design||Network Analysis and Synthesis|
|Signals and Systems||Computer Organization and Architecture|
|Electronic Instruments and Measurements||Communication Systems|
|Data Structures||Electromagnetic Field Theory|
|Applied Mathematics – III||Applied Mathematics – IV|
|Analog Electronics – I||Analog Electronics – II|
|Fifth Semester||Sixth Semester|
|Microprocessors and Microcontrollers||Digital Signal Processing|
|Industrial Management||Antenna and Wave Propagation|
|Digital System Design||Data Communication and Networks|
|Digital Communication||Information Theory and Coding|
|Control Systems||VLSI Design|
|Communication Skills for Professionals||Microwave Engineering|
|Seventh Semester||Eighth Semester|
|Wireless Communication||Ad Hoc and Sensor Networks|
|Embedded Systems||Satellite Communication|
Bachelor of Technology Course Preparation Tips
Some of the important tips that engaged the students with the course are:
- Students should prepare more effective plans and timetables
- They devote their precious time to reading and writing with heart.
- Try to read in advance because it helps you to decrease the level of stress in the mind.
- They have a better knowledge of the marks of each question present in the question paper.
- Always do first the question that you fully prepare.
- Try to study in the morning time. It is the time when your concentration level is high.
- Know the paper pattern of both entrance test exams and courses.
- They also know about the question type that may ask in exams.
- Concentrate n your weak point. Consult with a professor in case of any difficulty.
- Take your practice test at home before the final test in class.
- Read the previous lecture delivered by the teacher by heart.
- Help weak students in their studies.
The average starting salary that graduates can get after B Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering admission course is INR 1.5 lakhs to 3.5 lakhs.
Some of the top job positions that individuals can get after this course are:
a) Software Engineers
- These people use their scientific knowledge to develop and design a system that uses electricity
- Salary: INR 492,061
b) Verification Engineer
- These people verify the design. They also ensure that the design work perfectly.
- Salary: INR 622,818
d) CAD Engineer
- They managed EDA tools and licenses. They need to integrate better interpersonal skills.
- Salary: INR 311,698
e) Design Engineer
- They are focused on the design and its proper implementation
- Salary: 18,877
f) Application Engineer
- They are responsible to maintain a better interface between customers and R&D.
- Salary: INR 955,601
(FAQ) Regarding B Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering Admission
Q1) In which sectors the B Tech engineers can be placed after their degree?
Ans: Some of the sectors are:
- Indian railway
- Software industries
- Power sector
- Chip design industry
- Sem-conductor industry
Q2) How a student gets B Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering Admission?
Ans: The candidate can get entrance to engineering colleges simply through entrance test exams. Two options are available to get B Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering admission. One of them is the management quota, and the other is based on here.
Q3) What is the average course fee for this B Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering Admission?
Ans: The average course fee ranges from INR four to twelve lakhs per year for b tech electronics and communication engineering admission