B.Tech Electrical Engineering Admission 2023-24: B. Tech electrical engineering is a UG Bachelor’s degree course. The duration of this course is 4 years and it’s divided into 8 semesters. Students who have completed their 10+2 with 50% marks from a recognized board or equivalent are eligible. Power plant management and power generation are the two crucial sectors in India, and electricity and power are the necessities of individual life.
There is a vast need for electrical engineers in the country. Interested students have to register before the deadline because the application form will not be accepted after the deadline. The total fee structure of the course is INR 4 to 10 lakhs depending upon the university. The average salary offered to students after completing the course is INR 3.6 to 6 Lacs per year.
B.Tech Electrical Engineering Admission Highlights
|Course Name||B.Tech Electrical Engineering|
|Eligibility criteria||10+2 with Minimum 50% marks from recognized board.|
|Subjects Required||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics|
|Average Fee Incurred||INR 4 to 10 Lakhs|
|Similar Options of Study||BE. In Electrical Engineering, Diploma in Electrical Engineering|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 3.6 to 6 Lacs per year|
|Employment Roles||Maintenance engineer, Lecturer/professors, Electrical manager, Mechanical engineer|
B.Tech Electrical Engineering Admission 2023-24
BTech electrical engineering is a four-year degree program in which the candidates will learn how to use electrical devices or make electronic devices. Each university has its criteria for entry tests or interviews. The students with high merit will get the chance to study in university for this degree. Many students want to complete their degrees but can’t manage to attend classes regularly on campus. Candidates interested in this field can now take admission in online mode.
Eligibility for B.Tech Electrical Engineering Admission
- To get admission to the B.Tech electrical engineering course, students should have a 10+2 degree.
- The major subjects in 10+2 should be physics, mathematics, and chemistry.
- Students need to pass entrance test exams with good marks.
- Some of the entrance exams are IIT, AMU, BITSAT, UPSEE, and others. These are conducted at the state and national levels.
Fee Structure of B.Tech Electrical Engineering Admission
The course fees of the course are range from INR 4 to 10 lakhs. The course fee depends on the facilities and infrastructure provided by a certain university.
Entrance Exams of B.Tech Electrical Engineering Admission
Many entrance test exams in India are conducted at the state and national levels.
If you also want to enroll in this course, you should prepare for the entrance test exams.
Many state and national-level entrance tests are:
- APIIT NAT
- Amity JEE
B.Tech Electrical Engineering Admission Process 2023
The admission criteria for this course are:
- Different engineering colleges offer direct admission to this course.
- These colleges have certain criteria to give admission.
- The colleges offer admission on a merit basis.
- The colleges may follow management quotas to give admission to deserving students.
- Direct admission is purely merit-based.
- Some universities offer direct admission to ITI diploma course holders.
Entrance Test of B.Tech Electrical Engineering Admission
- Many entrance test exams in India are conducted.
- These tests are conducted at the state and national levels.
- The students need to appear in these tests.
- They should get better marks in entrance test exams.
How To Apply for B.Tech Electrical Engineering Admission
- If you need to apply for this course, then both offline and online modes are available.
- You need to find the best university that offers this course.
- If the university gives admission based on the entrance test, you must appear in the entrance exam.
- Better knowledge give excellent result.
- The preparation of tests is a matter in any field.
- After passing the entrance test, you download the admission form
- Fill out the admission form with personal and educational details.
- Submit the form to the admin office of the university.
Why Choose B-Tech Electrical Engineering?
- The electrical engineering course focuses on the study of electricity and electronics.
- The main reason to choose this course is the rapid growth in demand for electrical engineers. The world needs power generation experts, so many students opt for this course.
- This course is chosen by those students who like to deal with electronic systems.
- The candidates have a good analytical and practical mind so that they can grasp the new concept of electrical engineering.
- If a candidate has better communication skills
- Then they should choose this course.
- The course is best because after this course individuals can get many job opportunities.
Top College For B.Tech Electrical Engineering Admission in India
|College Name||Location||Average Annual Fees in INR|
|Indian Institute of Technology||Roorkee||INR 1,57,030|
|Indian Institute of Technology||Kanpur||INR 2,06,247|
|Indian Institute of Bombay||Mumbai||INR 48,876|
|Anna University||Chennai||INR 30,095|
|PEC University of Technology||Punjab||INR 1,24,000|
B.Tech Electrical Engineering Admission Syllabus 2023-24
|First Semester||Second Semester|
|Computer Programming Lab||Workshop B / Workshop A|
|Physics/Chemistry||Vector Calculus and Ordinary Differential Equations|
|Calculus, Matrix Algebra||Object-Oriented Programming Lab.|
|Electrical Engineering||Object-Oriented Programming|
|Workshop A / Workshop B||Humanities Elective I|
|Engineering Drawing I||Engineering Mechanics / Introduction to Thermodynamics|
|Cultural Education||Engineering Drawing II|
|Engineering Mechanics / Introduction to Thermodynamics||Electronics Engineering|
|Communicative English I||Cultural Education|
|Physics Lab / Chemistry Lab||Chemistry/Physics|
|Computer Programming||Chemistry Lab. / Physics Lab|
|Third Semester||Fourth Semester|
|Science Elective I||SOFT SKILLS I|
|Electric Circuits Lab||Science Elective II|
|Integral Transforms and Complex Analysis||Measurements and Digital Circuits Lab|
|Humanities Elective I||Mathematical Statistics and Numerical Methods|
|Mechanical Engineering||Humanities Elective II|
|Electric Circuits||Electromagnetic Theory|
|Simulation Lab and Electrical Workshop||Electrical Measurements and Instrumentation|
|Digital Systems||Electrical Machines Lab I|
|–||Electrical Machines I|
|Fifth Semester||Sixth Semester|
|SOFT SKILLS II||VLSI Design Lab|
|Introduction to Microcontrollers and Applications||VLSI Design|
|Microprocessors||Transmission Lines and Radiating Systems|
|Microcontroller Lab||SOFT SKILLS III|
|Analog Communication||Environmental Studies|
|Electronic Circuits Lab II||Elective I|
|Electronic Circuits II||Digital Communication Lab|
|Seventh Semester||Eighth Semester|
|Principles of Management||Elective IV|
|Power System Simulation Lab||Project|
|Power System Protection and Switchgear||Management Elective|
|Power Electronics Lab||–|
|Electrical Drives and Control||–|
B.Tech Electrical Engineering Admission Course Preparation Tips
If you want to take admission to this course, you need to focus on these course preparation tips. I hope these tips will give you plenty of good moments.
- Start your day With the Holy name of God
- After prayer, Go for a walk.
- Give yourself half an hour to study after the walk.
- Prepare your lecture notes.
- Try to read your lecture daily. It gives you the best time to revise the topic.
- Makes regular lecture notes
- Give a presentation in class confidently.
- Boost your confidence level as it is more important for your study.
- Revise previous papers of the course.
- Having proper knowledge of entrance test exams.
- Manage your timetable and working hours
- Give your revision test
- Always read the course book recommended by your teachers.
Salary Packages In India After B.Tech Electrical Engineering Admission
The average salary package offers to graduates is 3.6 to 6 lakhs per year.
Electrical engineers get lots of career opportunities in various professional careers. These careers may range from maintenance to the teaching field.
There are huge requirements for electrical engineering in both the private and public sectors.
So, this course gets popular among students in India.
Compensation offers for various positions in electrical engineering are:
- The maintenance Engineer is the in-charge that ensuring that all equipment and tools work effectively. They work closely with low-level management.
- The salary of maintenance engineering in India is INR 3 to 4 lakhs.
- They are responsible for creating lectures on electrical applications. They also check the work of candidates submitted by them.
- The average salary of a lecturer in India is INR 2 to 3 lakhs.
- The average salary of a professor in India is INR 9 to 10 lakhs.
- The electrical manager is responsible for maintaining and implementing strategies.
- He is responsible for evaluating mechanical and electro-mechanical systems.
- The average salary of a technical engineer is INR 3 to 4 lakhs.