BTech Electrical And Electronics Engineering Admission 2023-24: B Tech electrical and electronics engineering is a 04 years undergraduate course. It consists of 04 semesters. This course covers various subjects like electronics and the function of different electrical equipment. Students learn in this course about the design and maintenance of electronic machines, circuits, and system analysis. Some important subjects taught are Physics, circuit analysis, power systems, etc. Students who passed the 10+2 in PCM with marks of 50% are eligible to apply.
- Full-Form: Bachelor of Technology in electrical and electronics engineering
- Selection Process: Merit or Entrance Exam
- Eligibility: 10+2 with a minimum of 50-60% in the Science stream from a recognized university.
- Average Fee: INR 4 to 12 lakhs
- Salary Offered: INR 3 to 12 Lakhs per year
- Top Recruiting Organizations: Infosys Limited, Tech Mahindra Ltd, HCL Technologies Ltd, Amazon.com Inc, Sapient Corporation
- Top Recruiting Areas: Automobile industries, the Electronic industry, and private and government sectors.
- Top Job Profiles: Senior Software Engineer, Software Engineer, Senior Electrical Engineer, Electrical Design Engineer Software Developer.
BTech Electrical And Electronics Engineering Overview
|Course Name||BTech Electrical And Electronics Engineering|
|Age||15 – 17 years|
|Admission Mode||Entrance Exam/Merit-based|
|Eligibility||10+2 with 50-60% in the Science stream|
|Subjects Required||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics|
|Fees Incurred||INR 4 to 12 lakhs|
|Similar Options of Study||BE. in Electronics, BTech in Electrical engineering|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 3 to 12 Lakhs per year|
|Employment Roles||Broadcast engineer, Network Engineer, Electrical Engineers, Professors|
BTech Electrical And Electronics Engineering Admission 2023-24
In this degree program, students will learn about the new technology and electronics in different areas. The university will conduct a short interview or entry test based on which the students will be admitted. The exact dates for the entry test and application form are mentioned on the website.
Eligibility for BTech Electrical And Electronics Engineering Admission
- The minimum eligibility of the course is passing 10+2 exams with 50% marks.
- The students must study physics, science, and mathematics in classes 10 and 12 as core subjects.
- The student should pass class 10th and 12th exams from any recognized boards.
- Most universities conducts an entrance exam.
- The students having a diploma course issued by AICTE India, can take admission through lateral entry.
Fees of BTech Electrical And Electronics Engineering Admission
- The fee incurred by the course depends on the facilities and services offered by the department.
- The average fee for BTech EEE is INR 4 to 12 lakhs in India.
BTech Electrical And Electronics Engineering Admission Application Form Process 2023-24
- Admission to BTech EEE is made through a merit-based and entrance examination process.
- The students need to apply for the entrance test before declaring the result of the previous result.
- Students can avail admission form of the entrance test through the university’s official website or by visiting the admission cell.
- It is necessary to get an excellent grade on the entrance test exam.
The top entrance exams for BTech Electronics and electrical engineering are as follow:
- JEE Main
- JEE Advanced
Some Of The Unique Characteristics Of This Course
- The course is a 4-year bachelor’s degree program in electrical and electronics engineering.
- The minimum eligibility for this BTech course is to pass class 12th exams.
- Must have physics and maths as core subjects in class 12th.
- The average tuition fee for this program ranges from 1.5 lakhs to 2.5 lakhs per year.
- After completing the course, students can choose different jobs in the information and electronic sectors.
Why Choose BTech EEE?
- Students should choose this course because it helps them obtain better jobs in the electrical, electronics, and IT sectors.
- The student can easily find the best employment opportunities in the generation of power.
- The course is best if you want to study Ph.D. and M.Tech in the future.
- The course caters to the increased demand for technical engineers in the electrical and electronic fields.
- This course is best to increase intellectual and communication skills.
- Electrical and electronics engineers are work in different sectors and disciplines. These job opportunities enable them to innovate and develop new circuits.
BTech Electrical And Electronics Engineering Admission Syllabus
The first and second semesters are common for all BTech Courses.
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Engineering Mathematics– I||Engineering Materials|
|Engineering Physics||Environmental Science|
|Engineering Chemistry||Basic Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|Engineering Mechanics||Engineering Physics-2|
|Computer Programming||Basic Electrical Engineering Lab|
|Chemistry Laboratory||Physics Laboratory|
|Physics laboratory||Computer Programming Lab|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Electric Circuit Analysis||Transducer & Sensors|
|Data Structure & Algorithms||Linear Control System|
|Circuit Theory & Networks||Pulse and Digital Circuits|
|Electrical Machines-1||Analog Electronic Circuits|
|Electric Circuits Lab||Digital Circuits Laboratory|
|Electrical Machines Laboratory||Digital Electronics Lab|
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Power Electronics||Power System Analysis|
|Power System Protection||Department Elective III, IV|
|Microprocessors and applications||Electives Laboratory|
|Control System||Utilization of Electrical Energy|
|Discrete Transforms And Signal Processing||Digital Signal Processing|
|Transmission and Distribution||Energy Engineering|
|Electronics Instrumentation Laboratory||Power Electronics Lab|
|Power Electronics Equipment Lab||Microprocessor Lab|
|Semester VII||Semester VIII|
|Industrial Management||Flexible A.C. Transmission Systems|
|Solid State Drives||Advanced Control Systems|
|Power System Operation And Control||Final Project|
|Power System Laboratory||Comprehensive Viva Voce|
Top 5 University For BTech Electrical And Electronics Engineering Admission
|College Name||Location||Average Annual Fees in INR|
|Jadavpur University||Kolkata||INR 9600|
|Andhra University of College of Engineering||Andhra Pradesh||INR 1.20 L|
|Central Institute of Technology||Kokrajhar||INR 1.3 L|
|Bangalore Institute of Technology||Bangalore||INR 1.29 L|
|Shri Krishna Deva Raya University||Anantapur||INR 1.62 L|
Note: The above mentioned fees may vary from university to university. Students are requested to verify the course fees from the desired university before taking admission.
Course Preparation Tips for BTech Electrical And Electronics Engineering Admission
- Get to know the whole syllabus of the exam and entrance exam
- Make a proper plan for study
- Strengthen fundamentals
- Strong grip on mathematics and physics basics.
- Better designing power
- Connect with teachers and fellow students
- Exchange knowledge with weak fellows
- Keep updated with the research work
Salary Packages After completing BTech Electrical And Electronics Engineering Admission
The salary offered to electrical and electronics engineers in India may depend on the experience and skills possessed by an individual. Graduates can receive an average salary range from INR 5 to 12 lakhs per year.
a) Electrical Engineers
Can create, test, and configure electrical hardware. The average salary of electrical engineers in India is INR 3,50,084.
Can teach the students different subjects at the bachelor level. The average salary of professors in India is INR 9,13,657.
c) Network Engineer
They can easily create and manage the objectives of the network system of any organization, average salary of network engineers is INR 2,94,275 in India.
d) Broadcast Engineer
They work closely with the broadcast system and equipment, average salary of a broadcast engineer is INR 4,37,719
(FAQs) Regarding BTech Electrical And Electronics Engineering Admission
What are the eligibility criteria for this degree program?
The minimum eligibility of the course is passing 10+2 exams with 50% marks. The students must study physics, science, and mathematics in classes 10 and 12 as core subjects.
Name some entrance test exams for BTech?
- JEE Main
- JEE Advanced
What is the fee incurred for the course?
The fee incurred by the course depends on the facilities and services offered by the department. The average fee increased for BTech EEE is INR 1.5 to 2 lakhs per year in India.
Why do students opt for this course?
Students should choose this course because it helps them obtain better jobs in the electrical, electronics, and IT sectors.