B tech Computer Science and Engineering Admission 2023-24: B Tech Computer Science and Engineering is a 04 years UG diploma-degree course. It is divided into 08 semesters, two per year. Students who have completed their 10+2 with a min of 50% marks in PCM from a recognized university or equivalent are eligible. Due to high demand, it is the degree that is most sought worldwide. The length of a degree depends on the institution you plan to attend.
Students will complete engaging projects, practica, and practices as part of this degree program. Students in this sector will study new languages and deal with various operating systems or applications, such as dev, virtual box, etc. This field involves software, computers, and intriguing programming languages.
B Tech Computer Science and Engineering Admission Highlights
|Course Name||B Tech Computer Science and Engineering|
|Age||No specific age bar|
|Minimum Percentage||10+2 with 50% marks from a recognized university.|
|Subjects Required||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics|
|Average Fee Incurred||INR 2 to 3 lakhs per year|
|Similar Options of Study||BE. In computer Engineering, B E in Computer science and engineering.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 5.86 Lacs per year|
|Employment Roles||Software engineer, Product Engineer, Programmer, System Engineer, and Consulting Engineer|
Students will also meet with coding. After the completion of this degree program, students will be able to do coding on different systems. Now admissions are open for this degree program. The mode of selection for this program is merit-based totally. Students with high merit will get entry.
B Tech computer science and engineering admission 2023-24
B Tech Computer Science and Engineering is a bachelor-level course that deals with the study of science and technology. The student should opt for this course because it helps to integrate computer fields. It also enables the students to learn about the computing system in hardware or software design. Students after this course can understand and use various programming languages and technologies. The course helps to understand the proper knowledge of networking, technologies, and electronics.
The course gives an excellent base for students looking for high-degree programs like MTech and then Ph.D. & MPhil. The course also enables aspirants to find various job opportunities in the private and public sectors.
Eligibility For btech computer science and engineering admission
- Students who have successfully cleared class 12th standard, are eligible to choose the B.Tech course.
- To get a diploma course, students need to pass class 10th exams with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in science subjects.
B Tech computer science and engineering admission Fees
The fees depend on the facilities and infrastructure provided by the universities. A number of universities provide various facilities like cafes etc., so they may incur more fees. The average fees for the B.Tech programs remain between 1 lac to 3 lacs per annum.
B Tech Computer Science and Engineering Admission Process 2022-23
- B Tech Computer Science and Engineering admission courses offer entrance-based and merit-based.
- Many universities take admission based on university entrance exams.
- Students need to apply for the entrance exams to qualify for the course.
How to Apply for B tech Computer Science and Engineering Admission
- Interested eligible students can apply for this course through both offline and online modes.
- Aspirants need to download the admission form from the official website of the university and fill it in with all the required details.
- After the submission of application fees, attach the fee slip with the form and submit it to the office.
Entrance Exam for B Tech CSE Admission
Many universities and colleges offer admission to students through merit-based and entrance test exams. The entry test exams are well-organized at the state, national, or maybe the university level. There is some institution that offers admission to the merit list of the last qualifying examination.
Some entrance tests for B.Tech in computer science and engineering are:
- JEE Main
- JEE Advanced
- TS EAMCET
Top 5 Colleges for B Tech Computer Science and Engineering Admission
|College Name||Location||Average Annual Fees in INR|
|Reva Institute of Technology and Management||Bangalore||INR ~3 lakhs|
|Institute of Engineering and Management||Kolkata||INR 3.25 Lakhs|
|Faculty of Engineering and Technology||Faridabad||INR 1.76 lakhs|
|JECRC University||Jaipur||INR 5.80 Lakhs|
|JIS College of Engineering||Kolkata||INR 3.67 lakhs|
B Tech computer science and engineering admission Syllabus 2022-23
|Chemistry 1||Applied Physics 1|
|Value Education, Human Rights, and Legislative Procedures||Applied Physics Laboratory 1|
|Law for Engineers||Differential Equations|
|Environmental Studies||Basic Electrical Engineering|
|Elementary Mathematics for Engineers||Engineering Graphics|
|Economics for Engineers||Sociology and Elements of Indian History for Engineers|
|Computer Programming||Basic Electrical Engineering Laboratory|
|Chemistry Laboratory 1||Computer Programming Laboratory|
|Business Communication and Presentation Skills||Applied Physics 2|
|Basic Engineering Mechanics||Engineering Workshop|
|Energy Studies||Digital Systems|
|Multivariate Analysis, Linear Algebra, and Special Functions||Chemistry 2|
|Materials Science||Discrete Mathematics|
|Elementary Biology||Operating Systems (Unix Programming)|
|Design and Analysis of Algorithms||Formal Languages and Automation Theory|
|Computer Organisation and Design||Data Structures and Algorithms|
|Computer Networks||Basic Simulation Laboratory|
|Complex Algebra||Basic Electronics Engineering Laboratory|
|Basic Electronics Engineering||–|
|Simulation and Modelling||Fuzzy Mathematics|
|Optimizations and Calculus of Variations||Software Engineering|
|Internet Web Programming||Computer Graphics and Visualisation|
|Graph Theory||Object-Oriented Analysis and Design|
|Embedded Computing Systems||Advanced Biology 1|
|Elective Course 3||Elective Course 2|
|Elective Course 1||Artificial Intelligence|
|Pattern Recognition||Mobile Computing|
|Project Work 1||Elective Course 7|
|Elective Course 4||Project Work 2 and Dissertation|
|Elective Course 5||Elective Course 8|
|Elective Course 6||Elective Course 9|
B Tech in Computer Science and Engineering Books
These are some best books with authors for students who study in the B Tech Computer Science and Engineering admission program.
|Name of Book||Authors|
|Algorithms to Live by The computer science of human decisions||Brian Christian and Tom Griffiths|
|Introduction to algorithm||Thomas H. Cormen|
|The soul of a new machine||Tracy kidder|
|Superintelligence: Path, Dangers, Strategies||Nick Bostrom|
|Computer Networking: A Top-down Approach||James F. Kurose and Keith W. Ross|
Salary Packages in India
The average salary of B Tech CSE graduates in India is INR 5.86 lakhs per year. Can Hire different graduates in various job positions. Their responsibility with salary is given below:
a) Software Engineer
- They are the individuals who apply the basic principles of engineering to design different computer software.
- The average salary of a software engineer in India is INR 791,596
b) Product Engineer
- They are responsible for transitioning the item from design to its manufacturing stage.
- The average salary of a product engineer is INR 471,160
- They control the operation of the computer system.
- The average salary of a programmer is INR 485,641.
d) System Engineer
- They use system thinking power to organize the whole computer system
- The average salary of the system engineer is INR 385,218.
e) Consulting Engineer
- They are experts in designing, planning, and constructing infrastructure.
- The average salary of a consulting engineer is INR 781,000.
Types of B Tech Course Learning
Two types of courses are available in this program.
- Proper classes are conducted
- The teachers give assignments and quizzes
- Proper attendance is count
- Students need to engage in lab assignments and practicals
- Course duration: 3 to 4 years
- Class timing: Morning/evening
- Students have done their course from their home
- Online lectures are given
- Quizzes and assignments are sent online
- Course duration: 3 to 4 years
- Perfect for homemakers and job holders.
(FAQs) Regarding B tech computer science and engineering admission
What is the career that graduates can opt for after b tech computer science and engineering admission?
- Product engineer
- System engineer
- Consulting engineer
What is the average salary offered to graduates of this course?
The average salary of B Tech CSE graduates in India is INR 5.86 lakhs per year. Can hire Different graduates in various job positions.
Briefly explain the b tech computer science and engineering admission course.
B Tech in computer science and engineering is a UG degree offered in the engineering field.