ANM Admission 2023: ANM is a 02 years diploma course program that is related to the health sector. The full form of AMN is Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery. In this course, students get knowledge of the field of medicine and healthcare. Students give training in medical assistance and keeping records for patients on time. It is mostly concerned with the healthcare industry.
- Full-Form: Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery
- Selection Process: Merit/Entrance Exam
- Eligibility: 10+2 level with a minimum 50% aggregate score from the Science stream
- Average Fee: INR 10,000 to INR 60,000 per annum
- Salary Offered: INR 2.3 – 3.2 lakhs per annum
- Top Recruiting Areas: Medical Content Writing, Community Healthcare Centres, Nursing Homes, etc.
- Top Job Profiles: Assistant Nurse, Nursing Tutor, Healthcare Nurse, ICU Nurse, etc.
ANM Admission Highlights
|Course Name||Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery|
|ANM Eligibility||10+2 level with a minimum 50% aggregate score from the Science stream|
|ANM Fees||INR 10,000 to INR 60,000 per annum|
|ANM Salary||INR 2.3 – 3.2 lakhs per annum|
|Examination type||Semester System|
ANM Admission 2023
The admissions process for the ANM course will start soon at Universities, colleges, and institutes. ANM auxiliary nursing midwifery is a 2 years diploma-level program. Most Universities offer these courses twice a year. The candidate will learn how to handle a child at home in this nursing course. After completing their 12th grade, most students are eligible to enter the field. Candidate must complete 12 classes through a recognized board to qualify for this diploma. The closing and opening of the entry test date will be notified on the university’s official website
ANM Admission Process
ANM Admission Process is based on merit, a national level entrance examination or examination conducted by colleges themselves. Students first have to check their eligibility through the official website. Those candidates who passed out 12th standard with a 50% score can easily apply for this ANM Diploma course. Students must pay the registration fee while filling out the form. The ANM application is available in both online and offline modes. Students have to visit the university’s official website and fill out the registration form. The applicants must have to submit their documents and fee through an online process.
ANM Admission Eligibility Criteria
The student must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with a minimum 50% aggregate score from the Science stream. The students must be passed by any well-recognized board of education in India.
ANM Course Fee Structure
- The average fee of the ANM (Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery) course in India is between INR 10,000 to INR 60,000 per annum.
- There are a large number of institutions that are providing a two-year diploma in Auxilary Nursing Midwifery (ANM). Institute demands fees according to their facilities and infrastructure.
- One can pursue the diploma either from a government institute or from a private institute. Most government institutes are providing the course with low fees while private institutes are demanding high fees.
ANM Course Syllabus
The year-wise breakup of the ANM course syllabus is given below:
|Personal Hygiene||Environment Hygiene|
|Health Education & Communication Skills||Community Health Nursing|
|Fundamental of Nursing||Psychology|
|Biological Science||Anatomy & Physiology|
|Mental Health & Psychiatric Nursing||Computer Education|
|Medical-Surgical Nursing I (Including Pharmacology)||Medical-Surgical Nursing II (Specialties)|
ANM Career Prospects
Graduates from ANM diploma courses may have developed their skills in the field of the healthcare industry. ANM course provides in-depth knowledge of medicine and healthcare, which helps in making a professional career in the Healthcare industry and allows one to earn a very high salary according to their choice.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Question: What is the Scope of ANM?
Ans: Students who have completed their degree in ANM Degree can work in job profiles like Home Nurse, Basic Health Worker, and Health Visitor.