Advance Diploma in Jewellery Technology Admission 2023-24: The course is of 01-year duration. It trains an individual to become a Jewellery designer by teaching them the proper skills and techniques behind the design. Studying in this field teaches students essential skills like stone cutting, engraving, polishing, and testing the quality of precious gems and metals. Many Jewelry Technology institutes in Delhi, Pune, Jaipur, Gujarat, and Uttar Pradesh provide Advance Diplomas in Jewellery courses.
IMS and Gurukul Kangri Vishwavidyalaya academies are the most famous in India.
- Entrance Exams: AIEED, NIFT, and NID DAT.
- Eligibility: 10+2 with a minimum aggregate score of 50% from a recognized board.
- Average Fee: INR 3.20 Lakhs
- Salary Offered: INR 02 to INR 08 Lakhs per annum(LPA)
- Top Job Areas: Cultural and Arts jobs, Garments and design firms, precious stones consultancies, model-doing jobs, etc.
- Top job profiles: Production manager, quality controller, entrepreneur, brand manager, experienced diamond grader, retail store manager,
Advance Diploma in Jewellery Technology Admission Highlights
|Course Name||Advance Diploma in Jewellery Technology|
|Admission Process||Merit-Based/ Entrance Test|
|Eligibility||Completed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 02 to INR 08 Lakhs per annum(LPA)|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 3.20 Lakhs|
Advance Diploma in Jewellery Technology Admission 2023-24
This diploma course in Jewellery Technology is a 1-year program. In this program, the Advance techniques of jewelry designing are taught to students as the proper skills required to be a Jewellery designer. The skills that are imparted to the candidates are quality testing of precious gems and stones, stone cutting, polishing, and engraving.
This course is a complete skill-providing package where one can learn different brainstorming techniques, mold making, drawing, etc. Students will also learn to gather information about the materials used in making Jewellery, and they will become to recognize these materials.
Eligibility For Advance Diploma in Jewellery Technology Admission
- Admission is provided based on merit, and the eligibility required for admissions is an intermediate certificate from a recognized board with a good overall percentage.
- There are no specific entrance exams that can be conducted for providing admission.
Fee Structure of Advance Diploma in Jewellery Technology Admission
- The average tuition fee for this advanced diploma of Jewellery technology is an amount up to 3.20 lakhs approximately.
Advance Diploma in Jewellery Technology Admission Syllabus
|History of Art & Jewellery||Export Procedure|
|Environmental Studies||Gold and Other Precious Metals|
|Yoga||Computer Training – Basic Designing on Corel|
|Communication Skills||Indian Market|
|International Markets||Basic Design Creation|
|Metallurgy||Manufacturing & Processing|
|Marketing & Processing||Designer Collection|
|Creation of Rings, Pendants, Earrings, Bracelets, Necklaces, Accessories.||–|
The person working in the Jewellery technology company can earn about INR 02 to INR 08 Lakhs per annum(LPA). The most demanding jobs in this field are Production manager, quality controller, entrepreneur, brand manager, experienced diamond grader, retail store manager, designer, visual merchandise, etc.
Several companies are there which belong to the field of Jewellery design. Some job areas are Cultural and Arts jobs, Garments and design firms, precious stones consultancies, model-doing jobs, Jewellery houses, universities & colleges, gem wholesaling units, and Jewellery designing companies.